GabrielMacae

Hello, everyone!
First of all, I'd like to apologise/apologize for my bad English, since I'm not a native speaker, but I'll try my best.
My full name is Gabriel Rocha Nascimento, but you don't need to call me like that. Just Gabriel is fine.
I'm not very into this stuff of using nicknames, usernames, etc. However, I use this thing of "GabrielMacae" for convenience reasons. Facebook, Twitter, Miiverse... You'll find me as GabrielMacae everywhere else (I think).
By the way, Macaé is the city where I was born and where I live.
Well... I kind of live in Macaé, since my house is here, but from Monday to Friday I live in Rio de Janeiro where I study/work/sleep... Yeah, it's all in the same place, since I study in a military school.
About that... I'm a Merchant Navy Cadet but I'm also graduated in Biomedicine. I graduated in 2010, but then I found out that was not what I'd like to do for the rest of my life, so now I'm at college again =p

And yes, I live in Brazil, I love football/soccer, and I don't understand pounds and feet (but I know how to convert, but it takes some seconds for me to do it and I need a calculator as well). I don't live in a jungle or in a savanna (as my Vivillon pattern suggests. Monkeys don't walk on the streets here and I live far far far away from the Amazon forest.

What else can I say? Let me see...
I wish I could be immortal.
I hate "lol". We don't use it in Brazil.

If you think I forgot saying anything here, or if you feel it lacks some kind of information, please let me know and I'll add it here.

Playing, Competition Harry Potter O Fantasma da Ópera, Kate & Leopold, Back to the Future, Back to the Future II, Star Wars Classical, Techno, Rock, Mpb, Nova Era, Fito Páez, Música clássica 「あの痛みが君の事を守ってくれたその
Birthday
Aug 23, 1988 (Age: 35)
Website
http://twitter.com/gabrielmacae
Favorite Pokémon Type
Dragon
Favorite Gym Badge
Mistralton City Jet Badge
Nintendo 2DS/3DS Friend Code
0061-0533-1699
Bulbapedia Username
Diby_esp
Occupation
Militar / Student

Signature

Eu sou tudo aquilo que você morria de vontade de ser. :)

Nintendo Network ID: GabrielMacae (add me there)
3DS FC: 0061-0533-1699

Followers

Trophies

1. 2

Hoenn's Knuckle Badge

10 replies from threads you've created. You're the talk of the town!
  2. 1

Hoenn's Stone Badge

A thread you made has had at least one reply!
  3. 5

Kanto's Thunder Badge

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  4. 2

Kanto's Cascade Badge

25 messages posted. You must like it here!
  5. 1

Kanto's Boulder Badge

You've made your first post on here!
Back
Top Bottom