Recent content by GabrielMacae

1. G

4-5 IV Leftovers (upd: Magic Guard Solosis and Gale Wings Fletchling)

Re: 4-5 IV HA:Poliwag, Dratini, Corphish & Carvahna (upd: added Honedge) Could I have a female Inkay for a top HP, ATK, DEF, SDEF, Frisk Sassy Duskull?
  2. G

Vixana's Edge of Reason [Gen VI]

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour Thank you! ;i have already added you.
  3. G

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour It's ok! Could I ask for the Happy Hour Smeargle?
  4. G

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour I've got: Riolu Quilladin Ivysaur Frogadier Would you be interested in any of those?
  5. G

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour What HA Females are you looking for?
  6. G

Re: 5 IV Pokémon, Happy Hour By perfect male parent IVs do you mean 5 or 6 IVs?
  7. G

Starf and Lansat

I may give you an Adamant Marill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum (It also had Perish Song, so I think it can relearn it). It's not level 1 because I used it for breeding. It has top IVs, but Special Attack. It's female.
  8. G

Random Messages Episode X

I kept trying to access, but it wouldn't load.
  9. G

Wow, Thijs is actually a name! What does it sound like in Dutch?
  10. G

What's the difference between Thijs and Paleo?
  11. G

Where is Palau?
  12. G

感じ かんじ カンジ ================================================================= I wonder if any of you would be willing to do me a favor. I like other people to hatch my eggs, and bt doing so: 1) It's like collecting each person's memory within each Pokémon and I think it's pretty nice each...
  13. G

Global Trade Station Conversational Thread (Read First Post)

I had beat it too, but my 3DS was stolen and guess what cartridge was inside. Then I bought a new 3DS and a new Pokémon Black 2, and it arrived a few days before Pokémon X. The saddest part is I lost all Black 2 events, like Keldeo and Genesect.
  14. G

That's fine. I just wanted to add Mewtwo as seen to my dex without the need to reset many times for IVs.
  15. G

Do Mewtwo, Zygarde and legendary birds respawn if we faint them?
Back
Top Bottom