• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by GaGalicious

1. G

GEN VI: Shinies Needed

Nah I don't mind of it's Kalos native or not. But I would prefer it to have an english name. But it's not set in stone.
  2. G

Yeah I'd love some of them. I've PM'd you.
  3. G

Hey, Does anyone have the following shiny pokemon/pre/eveolutions?: Ho-Oh Darkrai Kyogre Mewtwo Tepig Torchic Chimchar Any Starters really Marill Noctowl Tangela Excadrill Klefki Ghastly Talonflame Houndour Woobat Noibat Honedge Roselia Houndour Buneary Dunsparce Yanma Ggligar Skitty Mantyke...
  4. G

Shiny Dialga event (and Palkia/Giratina)

No problem, you just let me know when you're free. I just need to check whether the manaphy is on my Black or White 2, so I can give you the right FC. I'll be on later tonight anyway and if you're around we can try and do it then:)
  5. G

Cool thanks so much! I can get you all 3 :). When will you be free to trade? What timezone are you? I'm GMT. Can the Dialga be modest please?
  6. G

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me the event shiny Dialga which just came out? And the Palkia/Giratina when they ar released too? I'm in Ireland and we won't have the event :(. I have several shinies and event pokemon I'd be willing to trade, although while I write this...
  7. G

Shiny needed

Nope if that's ok :)
  8. G

Shiny needed

Haha take you're time. I appreciate it :)
  9. G

Shiny needed

Cool thanks :) Just PM me when you're ready to trade :)
  10. G

Shiny needed

No none of them are nicknamed. Have several shiny eevees, shiny silcoon, cascoon, taillow. All the year of the dragon base froms except dratini/axew. Have a few others but I forget right now. And many event pokemon.
  11. G

Shiny needed

Would anybody have/be willing to breed me a shiny female Swablu? Preferably lv 1-20 as I want to use it in my White 2 game. I have many event pokemon and several shiuny pokemon I could trade in return. PM me if you're interested and we can try see if I have something you would like.
  12. G

Shinies

Do you have a female shiny Swablu?
  13. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Thanks for the stuff so far :) Message me whenever you have the others
  14. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Alright yeah thats no bother man :)
  15. G

Trade-Apocolypse!!!

Giratina. And roserade but thats for another time yes?
Back
Top Bottom