Recent content by Galactic Grunt ♀

1. G

DS Screen Failure?

Oh, only a little bit then! I was absolutely terrified of playing, I thought much use might've damaged things more... However, I do remember that during the few times I was playing, I did rub my stylus against the spots a few good times to see if anything would happen, and in fact, it did help...
  2. G

DS Screen Failure?

Hrm... Was it anything like this? (Sorry for the awful quality, the photograph was taken on my telephone... Since it's not so descriptive, basically those were "dead" spots on my screen that, if I recall correctly, were much like yours.) Because that happened to my DS Lite (the D/P one, maybe...
  3. G

Past Artwork

The idea of a gallery seems really nice, definitely a neat idea~ But also, the idea of switching artwork on anniversaries... sounds really awesome~ :3 So, I guess I like both ideas a lot~
  4. G

What religion do you practice?

This, of course~! However, I'm a bit more agnostic than pure atheist... Still, if there is a god (gods?) of sorts, I'm not spending my mortal life devoted to it~! XD
  5. G

Which languages do you speak/read?

Let's see... I'm only truly fluent in English... but I do know a fair amount of German~. I'm also attempting to teach myself Japanese, but that's proving difficult, of course... Erm, and there's French, which I used to be fairly good at, but I lost it after I could no longer take it at school...
  6. G

Hey

Yes, your remixes are quite amazing~! Well, helping develop something certainly isn't a bad thing~! (It couldn't be too bad if you're making the music! ;3) And surely your other problem isn't too terrible, everyone has their own mindset/interests~!
  7. G

IPGL Merging With BMGF

This should be... quite fun and interesting. I'm glad to see a merge to such a nice site so quickly, and I'm going to have to thank everyone involved in setting this up! =D To future challengers: I'd like to wish you all luck, and to have a good time. You'll probably find that I say that a...
  8. G

Speed Gamers want to catch every Pokémon: Bloggers to fundraise for autism charity

This, I believe, is a wonderful idea for charity. Unfortunately, however, there's a chance they may not get Mew... For, you see, it takes a week to get Hayley to allow all 1,000 Pokémon required, and that's if you fill up the Ranch to its limit everyday until then. With completely restarted...
  9. G

Importing platinum

I've imported from eBay a few good times (Diamond, MD and MD2, Batonnage), and I've never spent over $60 (USD). So I'd recommend someone with good feedback on eBay.
  10. G

Pokémon Platinum information thread

Hmmmm... In a couple videos, I've seen a almost transparent grey-ish gem... It appeared after a picture of Another Forme Giratina, and after flashing, there was Origin Forme Giratina... The changing item for Giratina?!
  11. G

I read on a report from PokéBeach saying trainer sprites will be animated. That'll be cool, at least, as long as they don't screw it up. XD
  12. G

Something tells me the Battle Recorder might only be for the new Battle Frontier... I mean, remember the Battle Pass? Maybe, and hopefully, I'm wrong, though.
  13. G

Heh, knew that scientist was from Galactic. Everything fit! Anyways, that Battle Frontier looks interesting. I hope it's not a total rip of Emerald's. And Pastoria (on the Torn World map thing) looks more watery than muddy. Maybe it's just me, or just odd colouring, but possibly it was...
  14. G

Is it me, or has the Valley Windworks moved near Cycling Road? Zooming in on the Torn World pic on the Sinnoh (click the pic to make it big enough to notice) page seems to show that. Seems there are also tunnels on Cycling Road, and right near the new Valley Windworks location. Maybe quite a lot...
  15. G

Heya.

Actually, I can't... Sorry. I had some basic German down when I lived there, but I haven't had an opportunity to use it since, thus I forgot a lot (except a trip tp Germany last summer, but by then I'd forgotten it anyways). And thanks for the welcomes! :3
Back
Top Bottom