• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Galactic

1. G

What do you want in Gen 6?

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this?
  2. G

Lolwut?
  3. G

Profile Panel

Not to bump or anything, but when is this going to be fixed?
  4. G

Am I the only one around here who...

I dunno what to make of them. Seem alright, but they seem to resemble other low level pokemon from previous gens. Like the little bird thing is like a repeat of starly which was a repeat of pidgey. Am I the only one who can not play pokemon platinum past the fourth gym without restarting..?
  5. G

Thats a Sinnoh t'ing!
  6. G

Stuff needs to be more technical. I mean, how they manage to keep the PokeCenter PCs up constantly, I do not know.
  7. G

Profile Panel

Sorry. Even if they just tell us what is meant to go in those fields. I will be happy.
  8. G

Profile Panel

They'll probably do it during the revamp. They do have region though iirc, and if you put Sinnoh and Gen IV, then it is pretty obvious you like DPP.
  9. G

Why can you not have like up to 100 boxes (since the old ds cartridges had 100mb of data roughly, while the 3DS ones are like 1GB) but you have to pay in-game money for them, as you would for real life server storage..? Or just have unlimited pokemon storage that is stored on the SD card...
  10. G

Profile Panel

I am a little surprised that a webmaster or admin hasn't been notified of this yet...
  11. G

BUT remember this is on the 3DS, more random access memory to take advantage of.
  12. G

Profile Panel

I have had it for weeks now.
  13. G

Profile Panel

Is it just me then that is now having this..? If I view anyones profile page, or go into the User CP and alter my own profile in the settings, I get this...no descriptions of what any of the boxes are. I have tried different themes altogether. Also, when I highlight where the text would be...
  14. G

...really? I actually didn't know that..!
  15. G

Profile Panel

Just bumping the topic to ask whether the About You panel issue is being looked at and when it will be fixed?
Back
Top Bottom