• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
Galactic_TLS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know who all the others are but who's Niaiking? Is Nidoking?
    Galactic_TLS
    Galactic_TLS
    What if I told you for me it used to be the other way around. I mean, I've read other guys saying how they have an easier time drawing guys, and girls saying similar stuff (for drawing girls), and well it was like that for me too. I remember that when I stopped doing Total Drama style and went full-on anime, I had difficulty doing girls (didn't really know how to add curves, their body'd come too rounded or too flat, etc etc). Took a while to learn the right proportions. And that's the case, I got so used in drawing girls all this time that when I went back to guys (mostly hero ones), I don't really know how to do them anymore xD (Btw I really wanna know how you draw, and your level)

Oh, and last but not least, when I said you're old in the ban thread that was ironic since I'm actually a few years older than you xD (only a few, I'm not stating my age here but I assure it's below 30).
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Hello, sorry for the delay, my internet isn't very reliable, this is what happens when you have more than two chats :ROFLMAO:, I will continue our conversation chat but I hope you're not in a hurry. That story is very interesting, muscle memory can be very treacherous. I'm actually out of practice, I don't think I'll post a character made by me here, sorry but I'm very shy with that :X3:, but maybe one day I will use as an avatar a fanart made by me, but I don't think that will be soon :LOL:. You're not missing much, I don't have that much level, maybe medium.

About your age, I really don't see the problem with saying it here, believe me, no one will show up at your door for that :ROFLMAO:, but I calculate that you are 28 years old, since you said that you are a few years older than me, but not over 30.
    Galactic_TLS
    Galactic_TLS
    Well, you almost got my age right, only missed by a month (I'll be 28 in June xD). And about shyness, I really get that. To tell the truth, I have no problem showing my stuff as long as no one is nearby to say anything about it. For eg, I'm okay using them as avatars or signatures but I'm not okay presenting them to a teacher or classroom or mom and dad, or anything else xD My mom always complain that I don't show her my things and I have always to explain that it's not something easy for me to do, etc... Anyway I wouldn't say anything mean or harsh about your things if you showed me (or to anyone else in that regard), I'm not that kind of person to be honest, I've read really mean comments when I was starting and it's not something nice to do.

And about answering, don't worry about it. I'm usually fast because I'm feeling rather lonely (another reason I spend so much time here). I'm barely going outside because of the pandemia and the guy who lives with me (a former close friend) is now a jerk who prefers to ignore me than try to work things out (done with venting lol). Btw, he's older than me and is gonna be 30 in July.
    Sorry but who's Aglider? :ROFLMAO:
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    A private chat sounds good, I won't tell you everything, I guess as a writer you understand that :ROFLMAO:. I would also like to ask you a couple of things, if you want you can create the chat.
    Galactic_TLS
    Galactic_TLS
    Yeah, sure. I used to discuss ideas with friends in the past all the time, it's fun. I'd like to share a little bit of mine too, like revealing what the Truth Seekers mean (I dropped this question in order to raise doubt and interest, I tend to do that a lot) xD But yeah, since I do intend to do something with them I'll keep it spoiler-free.

Anyway, I have no idea how to create a chat, I've never done it before. Can you do that instead?
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    EternalPokéFanGirl
    Yes, sure. I'll do it right now.
    I agree that some of the Japanese Pokemon names do sound cooler, but not Lycanroc/Lugarugan. Lycanroc is a great combination of a wolf-related word and what type it is. I suppose Lugarugan would make more sense if I knew Japanese, but it just sounds so goofy to me. Iwanko sounds cool, but like more of an individual name than a general name. This is totally random but you've posted after me in the above avatar thread several times and that's just been my thoughts.
    Galactic_TLS
    Galactic_TLS
    It's okay. I think Lycanroc sounds cool too (and so does Rockruff), Lugarugan sounds common to me, maybe less nice like you said. Actually when I mention about some English names being silly\ridiculous, I mean a couple of Pokemon only. The ones that come to my head instantly are Goomy, Decidueye and Rillaboom. Remember that two of those were what I used?

Anyway I meant them as an exaggerated joke, that's why I chose to highlight the Japanese name and cross the English one, so it'd become more understandable xD
    Chevywolf30
    Chevywolf30
    I've liked hearing some of the Japanese names, it's been neat.
    Galactic_TLS
    Galactic_TLS
    Thanks xD For me sometimes it's hard keeping with two sets of names at once, especially when posting here in Bulba. I mean, I played the games in English all the way up until Gen V, so I knew all of the names in English by then (and some in Japanese for watching the anime subbed). By Gen VI I switched to Japanese and got to learn both the new and old mon in their original version. It'd be easy keeping with just around 300 names (Gen VI-VIII), right? But when I come to Bulba, people mostly use English names and I have no idea of who or what they're talking about xD Sometimes the names get mixed up in my head as well. That's why I only use them in Japanese.
    Sorry but who's Betbeta? When I look for it on the internet all I get is Beta Pokémon :ROFLMAO:.
    Yume Sekai
    Galactic_TLS
    Galactic_TLS
    Yeah, the avatar art is actually a reference to this song. That's the reason I placed it on my custom title.

I really like this ending btw.
    Reactions: Blast
    Regarding Contests in AG, I don't think they were boring, although of course visually the appeals and stuff like that impoved into DP. Most of them still had good battles besides a few (like the ones with skitty/dusclops and eeeve/brock being the worst ones) and they always had funny character interaction between May and her rivals, not just her main two, but all those one-shot coordinators she met in Hoenn.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…