Recent content by Galactic_V

1. Galactic_V

BW023/BW024 (Unaired) Scripts FOUND.

After about two weeks I'm finally done reading both scripts (been very busy lately). First and foremost I'd like to thank the person who divulged them. Going back to 2011 I remember being so disappointed that both episodes had been canned and always had hope that they'd eventually show up...
  2. Galactic_V

Rate the Signature Above You [v3]

10/10 No idea where this comes from but the animation looks nice and fluid. (and apparently we can hide another user's signature now, wow)
  3. Galactic_V

Worst Ash Design

SM, without a doubt. Maybe the reason it looked so awful in my eyes was because it came right after my XY (my favorite art style and character designs among the whole franchise). Now I'm kinda used to this style, still not liking it though.
  4. Galactic_V

Do you even know what the above avatar is?

Pokemon character.
  5. Galactic_V

Ban the User Above v2

Banned by Eivor for believing you to be a Pokemon member of the Order of the Ancients (or Templar Order, whichever you prefer)
  6. Galactic_V

Post an alternate image for the above user's avatar

I'll do something different and, instead of using an alternative pic of Prickley, I'll do a character you told me you were intending to use last year and, as far as I know, still haven't. Furthermore I'd think it'd work better as a banner or signature, but an avatar would do if you cropped it xD...
  7. Galactic_V

Ban the User Above v2

Banned by los espiritus chocarreros del Chapulin Colorado\os espiritos zombeteiros do Chapolin Colorado (no idea how to adapt it lol)
  8. Galactic_V

Rate the above user's profile banner!

8/10 Really colorful and nice bg.
  9. Galactic_V

Ban the User Above v2

Banned by Drea
  10. Galactic_V

Ban the User Above v2

Banned for banning jIbAcOiL213 (which I imagine would be something as ジばコいル213 in Giapponese)
  11. Galactic_V

Ban the User Above v2

Banned by Jibacoil for stealing its species' name, picture and the copyright-infringing usertitle reference (which is a joke, ok?)
  12. Galactic_V

The One Above You - what does their Avatar tell you about them?

/\ is a big Fukuroh (along with its evolutionary forms) fan.
  13. Galactic_V

Alter ^'s Username

カラカラ王様 (Karakara Ou-sama)
  14. Galactic_V

What question would you ask the avatar above?

Asking Lucia: What do you feel about debuting in the anime roughly 7 years after your game introduction?
Back
Top Bottom