G
Local time
3:17 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• NO PROBLEM!! IS IT THE NEW FAD TO TALK IN ALL CAPS? IF SO THEN
    22 THATS 1 YEAR BEFORE TURNING 23- THE BEST NUMBER.
    Hee hee. With the recent flood of new members on the BMG boards, I don't think we're going to end up with 'no stories to grade' anytime soon. So trust me, despite my and Neighborhood-Guest's Xtreme Grading Challenge(tm), no graders will haz a sad. :p
    Incidentally, due to so many people-- including the refs-- being busy with exams and suchlike, there is a bit of an economic crisis hitting the URPG. xD Any chance we could get those Grader Wages soon? Because nearly everyone is dirt poor atm! :lol:
    Got it. I'll leave a little bit of the "backlog" intact for other Graders at the end of my little session. When I'm finished, there'll probably be about eight left over at most, which seems to me like a much more controlled number than, say...thirty-two (where we are now, not including WIPs).

That's actually very helpful to me, anyway, because something came up in real life that screwed with my momentum today, and I won't have time next week to Grade because that's the first of my Exam Weeks.

You may be surprised though, Chief. There are good people who would do something like this for the benefit of others out there.

Granted, I'm probably not one of them, but I'm just sayin'... xD
    That makes sense. I just saw the reffing wages and figured you'd be doing the Grading wages the same way. Of course, that's me assuming, and we all know what that means...

You know why I'm doing that Grading binge, don't you, Chief? I know it'll be harder for you this month to get the wages out of the way, but after that binge is over, there will be a lot less stories left to Grade. And less stories to Grade means less urgency for the Graders, and less work for you, come next month.

So, all of my hard work this weekend is to make your life easier, in the long run.

And for the money.

BUT MOSTLY TO HELP YOU.

...In the words of your gimmick. >_>
    Sorry to say it, Chief, but you may have your work cut out for you when you do the Graders' Wages this weekend, if this has anything to say about it.
    Never would have guessed it was from One Piece...only seen a couple episodes of it and a few manga chapters.
    George, could you please add that URPGers should wait about a week before requesting a grade on the front of the URPG Stories, Chat & Suggestion board? That would be really, really appreciated. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom