Gama
Local time
12:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I've noticed my widespread 'co-GM' status too -_- but I'm just too lazy to start my own RPG right now, and I helped both Rice and PB with their RPGs, so I guess that's the logic for them. Devil_Hunter I guess was just being nice.
    WOW!Thats wicked!Errm just wondering,where did all the grunts place in your score board?I know I was in the bottom 3 at one point but I wanted to know how well I did near the end and the others too
    Hey, GM. We're trying to get Cast Away back on its feet, so if you'd still like to play Talon, we need ya ;D ! Thanks ^_^
    There and thanks for accepting me!

one more thing the killing a rydon wuz just to show how stong his aura spere can be in a pinch.. and no he isnt legendary strong anyways team rocket just steal pokemon and battle with em... the rydon wuz just weak!

if u want me to edit him some more just ask!
    Hey, I'm just making sure. Are we already on the ship when the Kidnapped rpg starts? Or do we just get put on there?
    For the new RPG-is it okay if Joe can levitate small distances off the ground? I forgot to include that since most Unown can.
    Hi Gastlys,just wondering about "Rocket Mission" Because its kind of dying,maybe you should tell everyone to post though visitor messages?Or I could do it....
    Your fatihful Grunt,Black/CheeseHead
    It was a typo. I meant to do "Pokelover44" as in "Pokemon Lover 44" but I spelled it wrong. I like to go by polelover now though, but I don't mind Pokemolover
    P.S. polelover is pronounced (Poll-ee-luhv-er) as in Pokelover with an L instead of the K.
    Sounds cool I'll check it out.
    Yeah it was kind of dying.
    I had no idea what to write...
    But I did write!
    That was the first RPG I ever joined.
    I don't understand private messaging either. :p
    Woot unbanned now!

Anyways, what can you expect when I have a 2000 word limit :p that's like having both arms and legs tied behind my back and I can only use my head to bang on the keyboard. Granted besides the judges you were the only one who disliked it that I know of. To each his own I guess.

Anyway, if you wanna learn to refine and expand your writing skills (serious here) come hang out with us on Exodus. I'll understand if you don't wanna cause I was a complete prick to you.

Hum.. it won't let me send you an website link :(

I will get back to you as soon as i figure out how to send you the site.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom