Gama
Local time
12:41 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I appreciate that you appreciate how I appreciate you. xD

Yeah really. You are level 999999 special. :). Also, I just realised you're birthday passed months ago! I completely forgot to wish you, I'm so sorry D: I've been floating in and out of Bulbagarden for a while now. So so sorry man :(. Didn't mean to.

Happy (super late) Birthday man! :D Hope it was good. Did ya get any good loot?
    Yea. it was very convicning by all partys. but hey i had a good time. at least i can prepare to see something of that calibur possibly next year so i dont have the dayligh scared out of me.lol
    Man you got me really good on the FnG prank... it scared the daylights out of me. Oh well at least i will have a general idea what may be instore next year for Bulbagarden April fools
    Got it, just wanted to make sure before adding it to the April Fools' Day 2013 article on Bulbapedia.
    So was the April Fools thing something you did yourself, or were the other admins in on it too?
    Nice job with the April Fools prank Gama.
    I wouldn't have been fooled if it weren't for Timezone though....
    Dude, that's complete bullshit! Everyone still sees you like that. If you say "Gama", most people, old and new, will know who you are. You got quite the reputation. Don't try to underplay it xD. Yeah, it's an awesome feeling. Haha, thanks, i sure hope they are. You know the signature banner I made you is the first banner I ever made for anyone here? :3
    True I can see how that could be a bother.

Speaking of that what are you gonna do when you graduate?
    Nostalgia xD that's the funny thing, when you're studying you just want them to end but when it comes time for it to end you don't want it to.
    Well my motivational speech in the thread got me going at least xD even if there's still a while. By the way I wanted to know, what was your opinion regarding the characters themselves.
    More or less, I've been a little bored and now I have time to write but I don't know whether to do so or not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom