Gama
Local time
1:08 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice phrase bro :p

I've been fine, I just finished my exams yesterday and I have a week off : D
    Question: Can you only post Pokémon artwork in the fanart? I'm not good at drawing Pokémon yet, but I have a lot of other art I'd like to share. :D
    Oh, definitely. I have a technical writing class, where all we do is write one-page abstracts. That in and of itself is not so bad, but I usually wait until the day before or the day of to actually finish them. It's a terrible habit that I keep telling myself to work on.

Funnily enough, the next abstract we're writing in that class is on time management.
    Yeah, I definitely know what you mean. I'm trying to get at least one chapter of my current fic out once every other week, but I've already broken that trend, and I'm only writing the third chapter.

One of the worst things I've been struggling with is time management. It's difficult to get down, but I'm getting there. It's a work in progress, I suppose.
    Oh, wow. That's awesome. Congratulations!

I'm doing pretty good. Trying hard not to get too bogged down in college work, lol. Finding time to read and write here and there.
    It's this show where there's like 5-6 millionaire investors sitting at a table and watching the presentations of young business owners and stuff, asking for an investment in their business. It's a really awesome show.

Oh, I see. Forensics pretty much has two definitions over here, the detective work meaning, and also for speaking and debating and stuff.

So, I started a banner shop a while back, and now I also started doing avatars and image maps. And business has been pretty good, I'm getting a lot of requests. Especially for image maps, but also for plain old banners, which makes me happy. Business wasn't that good, I remember, and then I realized I needed to differentiate myself from the other art shops and make my thread look unique. So I started doing image maps, and also went into avatars. It's going really good, and just as I hoped, more orders are being made. But the best feeling is when you make someone whatever they're asking for, and you see them using it. That just feels awesome. And with banners and stuff, there's people who I've never even spoken too before putting things like "Credit to the brilliant Red for making this banner." It feels really cool. You probably get the same feeling all the time since most people regard you as the God of the Writer's Workshop :p.
    Hey, sorry for taking a while to respond. I was trying to install Linux, but kinda messed stuff up and fucked up my whole computer. So after a couple days without regular access, I now have Windows 8 (because Winderps 7 wouldn't boot up, so I had to format my hard drive after getting all my important files) and then I got a 500 GB external hard driv,e which I'm going to boot Linux from. It's all good now though :D. You should really try Linux. It's SO good. And it's free :D.

I see what you mean. It just seems wrong to do it over phone instead of in person. But that might just be me. Have you done it before? xD. Just kidding, don't tell me. I don't want to be weirded out.

Yeah, I know. Did you get what I meant when it was called forensics though? Like is it called that in the UK or do you have anything similar to what I'm talking about? Anyways, yeah, it seems really interesting. It seems like ot win a debate, you just need to bring up that one key point that is sure to assure your victory, and be able to defend it. I also misread that first line as "I get paid by my university to go" xD. Maybe you wouldn't be in such a money crisis if that was true, hahahahaha.
    Seasons has only got to the second chapter as i'm taking my time with it :)

And yeah, i'm still at uni, in my last year at the moment so graduate this summer. Going quite well tbh. What is it you study again?
    hey Gama, long time no speak.

If you have some spare time would you mind taking a look over my Seasons reboot? I would greatly appreciate your feedback.

And in other stuff, how's Uni life going?
    Cosmic? Hm, I'm not sure. It's a possibility though. But, if there was a cosmic type, then Deoxys and Metagross would be perfect for that.
    Yeah, I definitely see what you mean. I didn't mean to sound like arrogant or anything by saying I'm the only competition, it's just it felt like she was specifically targeting me. That's some good advice though, I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks, man, as usual.

It's fine. I thought you might've secretly just canned it though, so I just was wondering what happened.

Also, there's something else I need to ask you now. This story's been going around that this guy we know sent a... "dick pic" to a girl that we know, too. The guy's in 9th grade (~14) and the girls in 7th (~12) so it's kinda weird, but crazy that anyone would even SEND a dick pic. And a guy in my class that I'm sorta friends with might've gotten a nude pic from the girl who got the dick pic. And he's already seen the v-area of another girl from a picture she sent him, and her tits. The other people just kinda shrugged it off and mostly laughed at it, which is what I kinda did, but in my head I was kinda taken back. It just seemed kinda..wrong. So I'm either really behind with the whole guys and girls thing and am a pussy with too much dignity, or they're just stupid.

Also, I'm thinking about joining the debate team at Ghost. Well, it's not called the debate team, it's called forensics, but it's like exactly the same thing. It's not JUST because of you (that'd be sorta weird), it's just something I've wanted to do for a while and it seems really cool, and fun. They say that the people in forensics get to go all over the place too, like in the country and that seems pretty cool. I hope there's a few more clubs that'll be pretty cool. God, Holy Ghost is such an awesome fucking school :D.
    Thank you! (I'll make sure of my info next time,) I was wondering if I should create a separate post altogether to publish a new segment, or to simply edit my original story.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom