Recent content by game3524

1. game3524

What is your opinion on the Horizons anime so far?

Same. They went for a more serialized series, but then forgot to actually make the plot interesting and engaging.
  2. game3524

Review JN140: Tunbear's Sigh!

Because it was an Ash-centric episode. They could have easily have Brock and Misty help out with the training, but Tomioka wanted to focus specifically on Ash and his bond with Beartic.
  3. game3524

Preview JN143: Riding on Laplace♪

It is also the leader of its pod now. Like there is no reason for it to return to Ash.
  4. game3524

Preview JN143: Riding on Laplace♪

This. Lapras whole storyline was about reuniting with it's mother. There is no reason to undermine that by having it return to Ash. If they want a Pokemon to return to Ash then Squirtle makes more sense IMO.
  5. game3524

Review JN139: Takeshi and Dent and the Forest Witch!

It made sense, but it did feel like a lateral move and an excuse to just write him out of the series.
  6. game3524

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet anime (MODS' UPDATE 23/08/2022)

The only major setback prior to the Tournament was the two month break in 2020. We also had one other clip show in the Summer of 2021. But we didn’t start to get several clip shows till the tournament. OLM has staffing issues, but things didn’t get out of hand till the tournament. But I don’t...
  7. game3524

There weren't any breaks prior to the tournament. That is my point, production became an issue because the type of work required for the tournament required more animators and time, which OLM doesn't have. Prior to that, episodes were still being produced on a timely bases even with all of the...
  8. game3524

I don’t buy that. They had no problems churning out episodes prior to he Master 8. They only ran into trouble because the battles require more time and animators, hence the delays. Things should be more stable after the tournament. Plus, they had no problem producing the Arecus special to...
  9. game3524

This. I just want a protagonist who can get some character development again. I don’t care if it is a new character or an AU Ash. Just give me a protagonist who has some flaws and overcomes them. Current Ash hasn't had that in years.
  10. game3524

Is anyone disappointed that Journeys will come to an end soon?

This is the 2020 calendar that they revealed in September 2019. The calendar Silktree posted comes out this November and has the PM logo on it. Normally when a new series is about the start, the old merchandise line usually ends in the summer. But so far we have seen several fall products...
  11. game3524

It is under the "Pocket Monsters" title. Which could mean that they may treat gen 9 similarly to how they treated Johto back in the day. Johto wasn't a separate series, but just a continuation of Kanto and Orange. So all the GS anime merchandise just fell under the "Pocket Monsters" title.
  12. game3524

It is since it has the TV Tokyo trademark, which all anime related stuff has and it comes out in November when the games do. Also it is no different then some of the products they did for SS.
  13. game3524

Ash's future after Journeys

Yuyama and Tomioka in an interview both called the PWC the peak for Ash as a battler. I don’t know what they will do with Ash next series. I could see Digimon 2020 reboot style for the anime. I could see another SM like series in which they focus more on Ash’s character and less so him as a...
  14. game3524

Preview JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

If they were going to do that then I think Ash would face all 8. But I don’t think they have enough time for that.
  15. game3524

Preview JN115: Opening! Masters Tournament!!

Why would they make it a non-traditional tournament? There is no reason to do that with 8 participants. Who cares that Ash didn't interact with Lance. The point is he hasn't faced anyone from Kanto/Johto while he has already faced two Kalos trainers. If they wanted him to face Alain, then why...
Back
Top Bottom