• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Recent content by game3524

1. game3524

Controversial opinions

Yeah. The perfect example of this is with Ash's "depression" phase ( I won't use arc since that is an insult to arcs). The whole thing is just massively cringeworthy with Ash and Serena arguing like two 15 years old when in reality they are just a couple of 10 years and the issue that Ash is...
  2. game3524

Pokemon Journeys: Thoughts So Far

Because I expect Ash to beat Iris. If he loses, then sure she would make sense for a rematch.
  3. game3524

They didn't bother having Ash take on a few gym leaders in the Normal and Great Class because the lower classes wasn't a priority for them. This is why they had Ash pretty much do most of it off-screen. The Hyper Class is different IMO. I think they are going to prioritize it more since it...
  4. game3524

I think they rushed through the lower classes because it wasn’t narratively important. The field narrows in the Hyper Class and Ash will face trainers who are more on his level. I expect them to take more time in the Hyper Class and it may be a big attraction for next year’s anniversary. 8 Hyper...
  5. game3524

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

We don't know if Lance is participating this time around (he was runner up in the prior Coronation Series). But I see no reason why Lance wouldn't compete again. Raihan seems like a given since he fought Leon in this year's Coronation Series. Speaking of the Master 8, I hope they throw some...
  6. game3524

Yeah and they are already have a built in excuse for slowing things down. There are only 90 people in the Hyper Class. So movement isn't going to be nearly as rapid as it was in the lower classes.
  7. game3524

I am not sure about that. They can have him beat Iris and then lose to Gary, which could highlight the gap between the two tiers. Edit: Nevermind
  8. game3524

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

It is believable to me that Iris would have Haxorus. Besides doing a lot of training, you can assume that she is in the Great Ball Tier, which means she has been in a lot of battles. If anything, it is more believable then May pulling Venusaur out of her ass in DP.
  9. game3524

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Ash dumping his Dragonite onto Iris would be such a terrible decision IMO. It made sense with Charizard because keeping him around would make the badge quest look like a joke. Now Ash is quickly approaching the ultra class and this is where Dragonite should get more screen time. If they want to...
  10. game3524

Does Ash only take some of the leagues he goes super seriously?

Pretty much. Paul didn't even start to take Ash seriously until he learned that he had defeated Brandon.
  11. game3524

News Pokémon Anime to go on a Break (3/26)

Ah, maybe we will get something for Gary and Iris’s returns then.
  12. game3524

News Pokémon Anime to go on a Break (3/26)

Did we get a special preview during the last hiatus? I really don’t remember.
  13. game3524

News Brilliant Diamond / Shining Pearl / Legends: Arceus anime speculation thread

Legends may get the SS treatment, which was just an arc. A 4-6 part arc of the kids transported to the past could be fun. Stuff like that is why I was for dropping the old format. Another interesting thing is that PM might last as long as DP did, maybe even as long as the OS. It is obvious now...
  14. game3524

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

That’s is subjective. I don’t see your point. Time spent in a certain stage doesn’t always make it good. Chimchar and Grovyle are the perfect example of this.
  15. game3524

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Yeah, I saw it. But some of the stuff you are putting out isn't exactly new to Journeys. Riolu's evolution timeline was not that different from Rockruff's. Scorbunny's was quick no doubt, but then it spent nearly 30 episodes in it's second stage, so I would say it made up for the quick...