• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, hey, pal, what's up?

In general, I'm fine. Still looking for a new job here ^^". I haven't played my gen V game in months too, kinda unmotivated (still playing more Platinum and HG, though XP).

And you, everything okay? ^^
    didn't know the match ups were posted. sorry. guess i have one more week. I've been out off the loop for the past week
    oh naw it's just a giveaway of extra babies and random stuff i don't need :p though i have them all backed up into pokecheck.
    IRC never lies.

HG/SS abuse is easy. Go for it. Secret shop...?
    it helps when/if someone has a question later about a trade we had :)
    i hope so :3
    accepted :D

ah ya, my own giveaway thread might be a bit much for me now that i have all this going on too lol but i'm going to wait to see how it goes on a day-to-day basis before making any decisions.
    haha thank you! I keep a record of almost every trade i've done so i'm sure your name would've popped back into my mind had i seen it :3
    Can't wait to start working with you all (officially haha)! There's so much to learn xP
    :) that is fantastic! :D Well.... a little while ago, my love of trading kinda wavered...but I just don't really have the heart to close the shop down, ya know?..... EEEEH! :D That sounds awesome..... if you wanna borrow any of my pokes.... u can :)
    That's a great Registeel, nice job. I think one my shiny Registeels is in a Premier Ball as well, I thought it was a cool combo. I never tested out the whole Gigas activation in depth, so maybe you only need 1 3rd gen Regi to get it to work.

Thanks, I just looked the event up. I'll get that sometime soon. The bonus moves are stupid, but at least I can get a Zekrom.
    Yeah, I haven't had much interest or time lately. That's good you eventually got the Regice in a Dive Ball, a lot of times I completely run out and have to start over -__-

PM'd you what PokeRNG gave me for results.
    6 delays in a row? I'm jelly. :3

HG/SS is better than Plat from what I hear, because you can use Elm Calls to verify your seed as soon as you get in-game, which I don't think you can do with Plat (and you definately can't do it in BW).

Actually, I've abused my Plat ID for a shiny Timid HP Grass spread so I can catch a shiny 31/x/31/30/31/31 Timid Flash Fire Houndour, but I can't actually RNG captures on Plat and I'm on at Jubilife City anyways ;_;

Yeah, Careful Registeel is cool. You could do Impish but Careful is probably best.

Alright, have fun shopping. :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom