G
Local time
11:36 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh hey GCT. Yeah, I haven't been coming on IRC all that much recently :<

I was doing some 4th Gen stuff the other day - SS, I can't RNG on Plat... yet. :3 That's a nice Regice though! If I ever learn to RNG on Plat then I'll catch the Regis on mine.

But that battle wasn't as bad as the Absol I RNG'd on SS. It took me a whole half hour to catch it: it needed 100 Premier Balls exactly. D: I was afraid it would stuggle to death because its PP was running out. When I caught it it had used all it's PP on the last turn, so I was really lucky :p I hate delays, they're so annoying. I've gotten better at hitting them since I started using EonTimer though :3
    yep! i still have to build that UU team... shouldn't be too hard. i'll look at some stats, then build something with a porygon2.
    spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spam HI GCT!!!!!spam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spamspam spam spam spam spam
    I dont know D: I have to think of 3+ sets tho, so if you have any ideas, please tell me!! :D

I was thinking of Naive HP Ice, but so many people are doing it so I dunno :/
    I've been doing pretty well too. Got a lot of school stuff going on, but I'm handling it.

What kind of Pokemon?
    Oh hey GameCodePigeon. :p

I'm saving my Victini on White. I've done the one on Black though.

I don't have Skye, so you'll have to enlighten me :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom