G
Local time
1:32 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I might change my name back. :/

At least you haven't disappeared for good! I was worried you'd gone.
    Ah, nice. I haven't done much recently, just a shiny Piplup + Baltoy on Gen IV. :3

I'm glad I've left college now, no more studying for me :D
    The chicken has left the heard? O_O

Wut?

Also, chickens don't live in herds.
    I'm doing good, how about you?

Things are looking up for my internet situation at home, so hopefully I'll be able to start EV training again, all of my breeding projects are pretty much done that I really wanted to do so I have nothing really to do. Plus, they redid the internet blocking at work, so now I can get back on to certain sites. I'll be here much more often now that I've found this out.
    Ooops. I figured I'd be allowed. Oh dear. Shall I close it and you can re-open it, then? D:
    I used the same seed for both. I searched for Zoroark's and then changed stationary to gift in thr RNG main window, and it worked just fine. :p

Sure, I can walk you through it whenever you want me to. xP

Btw, I'm re-opening my shop thread. That alright?
    Maybe I am. xP

Yeah, the one at Lostlorn Forest. I did the Zorua in Castelia City, too. I already have the parents to breed one when I'm ready, but thanks anyway. :]

So, have you learnt to RNG eggs, yet?
    Yeah, shiny. Although I don't like shiny Espeon, so I don't know why I'm doing it shiny ;P

Ooo. Nice. I caught the Lostlorn Forest Zoroark while I was away, but I need to breed a shiny one with egg moves O_O
    Earlier this morning. It sure took it's sweet time, though. It was meant to be back up and running on the 14th. :p
    HALLO.

Edit: Oh, and happy birthday for yesterday. (I'm allowed to be late xP)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom