• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by GameCodeTrainer

1. G

Music What song are you currently listening to?

Brother My Brother - Blessid Union of Souls - Pokémon the First Movie
  2. G

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Disney's Brave 7.5/10 (good) Wasn't as good as I thought it would be, but it was sweet. Though the whole
  3. G

Looking for DW Sawk and Throh

Re: Looking for Johto DW starters That is correct, they are not released. The only way of getting DW Johto Starters is by hacking.
  4. G

emboar for trade

op101; It isn't legal/legit for an Emboar to be in a Gen IV game. Did you accidentally choose the wrong prefix for this thread or did you hack it?
  5. G

Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

Rebbypoof742; A 'thanks' is just fine :> Just doing my job and helping fellow users. Be aware that your Regirock you u/led to Pokecheck is public, which means everyone can d/l it. If you just want it have it set to public but not downloadable just make sure both 'Public' & 'Private' boxes are...
  6. G

You're welcome. Make sure you claim the pokemon by going to 'Unclaimed Pokemon form my IP' so that ミズゴロウ; can see it. Right now it's private (in the sense that you didn't claim it).
  7. G

Rebbypoof742; I recommend Pokecheck to see if your shinies are hacked or are legit. It's a fairly easy to use site, instructions are found on the front page.
  8. G

And the new Moderators are...

Congratz to the new mods (b^___^)b And yes, you are all fresh meat! >:B
  9. G

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 4

HaruMei; So watch'a up to? Need more posts? :3
  10. G

I chained once by accident and ran into a shiny machoke.
  11. G

Not really, unless you RNG :|
  12. G

2 shinies I'm going to RNG. Shiny Beldum and Porygon.
  13. G

Yeah, you have to go to Gamestop to get one and d/l it via Mystery Gift 'get via wireless'. I can't sadly so I'm going to trade with someone (found myself somebody who'll trade with me :B).
  14. G

Gamestop Keldeo Wanted

Vehks; Ah, a misread on my end. Wish both of you luck with your trade~
  15. G

Just browsing. Thinking about playing some white and RNG Thundurus (that bitch, I'm done with trying to rng a shiny one). Also gets me thinking that I should get a legit gamestop Keldeo...
Back
Top Bottom