Recent content by gamui

1. G

Where will bulbapedia get the new images?

I heard Nintendo was sending copyright infringement notices to different fansites including the famous serebii.net , and it made me wonder how, where and when will bulbapedia get its pokemon pictures for the 5th generation of games? Any ideas? Admins (staff), please explain! Simply curious...
  2. G

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. As has been said previously, same type attacks on the same pokemon are unnecessary, your magmar does not need both fireblast and flamethrower, flamethrower should do the trick as it should be strong enough (making up in power for the many misses a...
  3. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. i completely agree
  4. G

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? Definitly not, super effective against, bug, like in the first generation. Like pesticide!
  5. G

Rumored Pokémon and Prediction Thread

Re: What new "kinds" of Pokemon do you predict? Some poison-dragon Some grass-electric serpent would be cool Bug legendary (king of the forest) A huge ant pokemon (bug/ground) Flying/poison beast Dark is going for a leap! Kanghaskan family will be enlarged hopefully...
  6. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. GAMEARTIST: for your gliscor; definitly Swords Dance as its attacks are all physical and use Aerial Ace, Sky Attack isn't worth the trouble^ and magic1636, why have so many different attacks for the same type, try to diversify! And counter your...
  7. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I see a little more clearly now. Giga-drain, you think? it isn't very good except against weaknesses, besides an item can compensate for the recoil damage. About Houndoom, what do you guys propose? And btw, about roost and venomoth i mentioned that it...
  8. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thank you very much! i followed your advice for Abomasnow. And it seems quite good indeed. As for Houndoom, Nasty plot seems like a good move to up the special attack, but then there's Sunny day that potentially links with Solar beam. Please judge for...
  9. G

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Please rate the following pokemon and their movesets: Lucario Lvl 63 -Shadow claw -Iron tail -Close combat -Swords dance Togekiss 63 -Shockwave -Flamethrower -Sky attack -Yawn Whiscash 62 -Zen Headbutt -Surf -Earthquake -Rest Please help me complete...
  10. G

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

It says in the rules to post an RMT that you need to put the : "Pokémon's EVs (Effort Values)" how can you know what they are?
  11. G

Simple Questions, Simple (Or Not) Answers

How can one calculste his or her pokemon EVs (Effort values)?
  12. G

OLD Infraction System/Forum Rules (No longer active)

Re: New Infraction System/Forum Rules Oups... what should i do if i forget something in a reply? i was new to all this and posted two replies in a row... can i do something to be pardonned? :( on this forum... its almost too easy to be doing infractions :S
  13. G

Clever Pokémon Nicknames

Re: Pokemon Nicknames! What have you named your team and what meanings do the names h I give themes for the names i give to my pokemon, in the game on platinum im presently playing its food! such as 'PeaPudding' for an Aggron... gives weird reults, but its cool in the end... especially when...
  14. G

What are Your Favourite & Least Moves?

The endure, explosion and endeavor trio isnt bad either... then you need to add a good trustful move like flamethrower, icebeam or earthquake
  15. G

What are Your Favourite & Least Moves?

I like Flash cannon, a beutiful move... On the other hand, now i can't resolve myslef from removing it from my Lucario...
Back
Top Bottom