G
Local time
6:19 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I mean, it gets Ice Beam and even Sheer Cold naturally, thought the latter is banned from all tiers but AG; so this one will have one rare Water move, one competely exclusive one, and two great coverage moves; Kyogre rocks!
    Seeing as Primal Groudon is Ground/Fire, do you think Primal Kyogre should've been Water/Ice? It would be problematic defensively, but still...
    I just want to thank you for getting me so many Pokemon, is there anything else you want? And yes, I'll give you Kyogre; Water Spout over CM and try and PP Max the moves!
    And I do want Clefiary, but first I want to make up my promise and onlu them I'll deserve it; give me Leftovers and Focus Sash?
    Are the Garchomp and Clefable ready? I also need you to EV my Kyogre; what do you want me to breed after I'll finish with Machoke?
    Could you get me a Careful Spheal with Curse and Avalanche? If not, I'll have to breed my own and use the inferior Ice Fang.
    Are you still on the forums? Machop will be ready soon, maybe even today! I just finished breeding a perfect Modest Wailmer too! And did you get those Clefable and Garchomp?
    Can you breed this?
    Magnezone (call it Magnet)@ Choice Specs
    Ability: Magnet Pull
    EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
    Modest Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power Fire
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunderbolt
    I'll give you my Jolly Moxie perfect Gyara in return! Anything else, or just Gyara is enough?
    Can you get me this?
    Female Garchomp-name it Cynthia@Focus Sash
    252Atk/4SpA/252Spe
    Naive nature, Rough Skin trait
    ~Stealth Rock
    ~Earthquake
    ~Dragon Claw
    ~Fire Blast
    Can you? And what do you want in return asdie of the Machoke I'm working on?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom