G
Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Help? She's just brainless, no help will aid that!
    And ,yea, really, people say Russian girls are sluts...so much for that...
    So it was a rainy day and she broke my umbrella, and she offered me sex instead of a new umbrella that is worth 10NIS; would you belive that? I even caught her doing you-know-what in the grass when I was 12.
    Would you believe me if I'll tell you a girl offered me sex for 10NIS (about 2-3Euros) when I was 14? I refused, of course, I'm not going this low.
    I have a Gallade (which I gave the mega stone after sending it to AS) I got from someone else who seemingly didn't give me my deino back as she didn't log in sense, so let her keep it-I bred a new one! I really do like Hydreigon ever since B/W were released, pity Fairy-types gave it some hard time now, in gen5 it won me a battle!
    It's just that some people say I'm a nerd to be virgin at my age, but I'm just really shy; honestly? I wanted to offer friendship to my first gf but she did it first (I was 17.5)!
    What kinds of music do you like? I like the classics.
    But shiny Suicune looks like it's made of Ice, it's not Ice by type but gets Ice attacks, even Sheer Cold by event thought it's banned, and Blizzard by level-up.
    I will get your Machoke as soon as possible, its just that I have some busy time now.
    Is there any way you could get me a good Suicune, or at least a Master Ball to try and get one myself? You can guess why it's one of my absolute favorites!
    I'm just going to breed with the Machamp you gave me; I'm desperate for a Rock resist and a Choice Bander, may I breed two Machop and keep one for myself? Guts, right? I'm going to use CC/Bullet Punch/Ice Punch/Knock Off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom