Recent content by garfield15

1. G

Review BW033: The Dragon Buster Appears! Iris and Doryuzu!!

re: BW 033 "The Dragon Buster Appears! Iris and Doryuzu!!" Review Thread Yeah, I noticed that too. I think it's going to play some role later on.
  2. G

Preview BW 037: Dangoro!! Let's Fire the Flash Cannon!!

OP2 is gonna be huge when it does the full cast Pokemon thing.
  3. G

Review BW033: The Dragon Buster Appears! Iris and Doryuzu!!

re: BW 033 "The Dragon Buster Appears! Iris and Doryuzu!!" Review Thread Me too. The episode starts and she shows up and I'm like "the hell? Did I miss something?" Man, when it comes to these Dento/Iris episodes, it's like Satoshi's not even there. I guess that's a good thing though.
  4. G

Should Misty/Brock have been handled the way Iris/Cilan are?

This basically. It was the staff's first show and they thought it would end after one series. Cut them some slack.
  5. G

Should Misty/Brock have been handled the way Iris/Cilan are?

(Oh boy here we go) Yes, I think pushing them in the direction Iris and Cilan are in now would have been very good.
  6. G

Review BW032: Gamagaru, Maggyo! Battle on the Waterfront!!

re: BW 032 "Gamagaru, Maggyo! Battle on the Water!!" Review Thread YEEESSSSSSSSSSS You. You are awesome
  7. G

re: BW 032 "Gamagaru, Maggyo! Battle on the Water!!" Review Thread I'm pretty sure it's the same Gamagaru from last week since it was pissed off from looking at them.
  8. G

re: BW 032 "Gamagaru, Maggyo! Battle on the Water!!" Review Thread Warning: Never go to gaia if all that made you uncomfortable.
  9. G

re: BW 032 "Gamagaru, Maggyo! Battle on the Water!!" Review Thread I love Dento as much as you guys, but you're starting to scare me a little :P
  10. G

Preview BW36- Iris and Excadrill

You know guys, we don't know how old she is.
  11. G

Preview BW36- Iris and Excadrill

We don't know.
  12. G

re: BW 032 "Gamagaru, Maggyo! Battle on the Water!!" Review Thread Maggyo is so derp, the derp rescinds into itself and becomes awesome.
  13. G

Caption the screenshots!

Sorry my pics aren't that big
  14. G

So what is going on with Ash's team this generation?

Hey, I said "I dunno". I was just tossing out ideas.
  15. G

So what is going on with Ash's team this generation?

I dunno. Maybe they're addressing that "Ash doesn't catch a lot of Pokemon anymore" complaint that some fans of the old series had.
Back
Top Bottom