Recent content by Garluneg

1. G

Wanted: Win11 Raikou

I missed the event by a few hours... And to make matters worse, I missed it because my 493 complete Platinum version has gone missing. Regardless, I really want this guy. The only real worthwhile poke I have is SMR2010 Jirachi UT... Help me out?
  2. G

Official BMGf Homework Tutor/Help Thread

Username: Garluneg Subjects: Calc, Chemistry, some Phys Credentials: Junior Chem Major at an engineering university
  3. G

Mye's EV Emporeum (Grande Opening!)

That's much more epic than my reason. I got my wisdom tooth out and the area got infected, so pain comes back after 6 hours of sleep.
  4. G

Alright, so my for my Scizor, I have a Hayley Phione to offer. EDIT: And obviously 6 HP on the EV's... I'm way to tired to do math today.
  5. G

I would request my Scizor, which is UT, to have a 252Attk/252Def/8HP. Out of curiosity, do you provide EV-wiping services as well? Is your trivia to be answered in this thread now?
  6. G

★The Wonder shop!☆ * KPT has returned!*

Re: ★The Wonder shop!☆*Updated! With a NEWER Giveaway and now with Mye!* Shiny Umbreon for my Shiny Beldum? And side note: Tangela->Tangent
  7. G

Wanted 3 Pokemon

That's 4. Do you have anything special to offer, particularly for the Legendary?
  8. G

Shiny Eeveelutions

Umbreon for Beldum?
  9. G

Offering UT Heatran

Nature/Stats?
  10. G

Shiny Beldum

Sorry, but Bold is pretty much the opposite of what I'm looking for. Thanks though!
  11. G

Shiny Beldum

I just freshly caught a pretty little lvl 5 Quirky Beldum in Sapphire by resetting. I would like a Thick Fat Adamant/Brave Munchlax with Selfdestruct. I missed out on the event, so grabbing one of these would be great.
  12. G

Pokemon With Funny Nicknames

Zigazoon named Stalin. Poochynea named Lenin. Empoleon named Napoleon (less creative, sure) And a HootHoot named "ICBOOBS"
  13. G

Wanted-Dragonite (CLOSED!)

Re: Wanted-Dragonite Cresselia's IVs?
  14. G

A few shiny dudes.. [CLOSED]

Re: A few shiny dudes.. Swablu for Mesprit?
  15. G

does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 charizard

Re: does anyone have a mew i am willing to trade| weavile, jirachi, and lv.100 chariz My Wi-Fi doesn't like my DS. This is perfectly ordinary. If you look at my post I was clear that it was my Mew that would be a tradeback. In addition, you agreed to trade my Scyther. I'm sorry about this...
Back
Top Bottom