Garren
Local time
9:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So perhaps the fans had too much expectations that weren't required in the end? But that still doesn't explain Michael Pachter's words of analysis.
    It's kinda weird that before everyone was hating on this year's E3, famed analyst Michael Pachter made a remark on June 2nd that E3 was going to be one of the more boring ones: Pachter Says E3 2012 “Will Be One Of The More Boring Ones” | My Nintendo News

And nobody listened to him. I fear he may be right about the Wii U becoming the next Dreamcast and flop.
    Don't know if you read VMs, but you are mentioned in my latest blog!

That's it for now.
    Just to let you know I edited your first post to include a spoiler (all large images should have one) and to give you a news tag for the Best Wishes 2 thread.
    Well, if the bird turns out to be more similar to Toridii than to a feather-dropping creation of Akuroma's, you won't be able to say the idea was yours.
    So you weren't going to do anything with a new Pokémon? That doesn't seem like you at all.
    You're Ononokusu from PokéJungle, aren't you? Good work on the Toridii idea, but you overdid it by saying that the sidequest would have 3D effects. The SpotPass video could work, though, and Toridii could also be the key to activating the AR Seeker as Munna and Musharna were when it came to the Dream World.
    I'm just messaging you to say I really liked your Super Smash Bro's blogs and hope you eventually continue them. They were really good.
    All this strong feelings for the need of a difficulty setting in Pokemon shows an example on how BW is a really polarizing game. I really hate it when a game becomes "Love it or Hate it" material because doesn't determine whether a long-running franchise is still going strong or plunging to its downfall. This also makes me lose respect for the geek culture.
    It's a 10 digit pattern based on the characters displayed in one slot, Zelda and Sheik count as 1, the three starters count as 1, and Samus and her Zero Suit count as 1. The 5 removed characters from Melee were disqualified to be part of the pattern because the pattern does not count those who are absent.
    The 10 digit pattern goes like this: 64 had 12, Melee had 25, and Brawl had 35, which means SSB4 will have around 40 rather over 50.
    Any chances that the random button will return in SSB4? It's one of the main reasons why I try to be careful on which number of characters will be included in the roster because it's almost becoming a rule that a random button must be included in all fighting games, which why my prediction on the maximum number is 49 rather than 50 because the 50th slot will be used by the random button (and keep Sakurai's traditional 10 digit pattern he has going on when comparing the rosters from his past three titles).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom