G
Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Good point. Bob just gets even more tragic. You know, I was actually thinking lately how inhuman he's become - his face peeled off, he has animalistic super powers. I think Lisa's comment about him losing his humanity might be part of a bigger picture.

(Sweet!)

Sweet! What's next for Dr. Mr. Garrison?
    It's Pretty Well, Just Playing with my Red Genesect Toy I got in the mail the other day, a late Birthday Gift to me from my Mom.
    While I could understand a divorce, I wouldn't see Bob not getting custody, since Francesca is also an attempted murderer who has faced jail time. I could see him coming back for a Father's Day episode, either as a cameo or teaming up with his dad to end Bart and Homer.

I do feel bad for Ned, though - any time he finds a woman who genuinely cares for him and his family (or is a Vegas wife), they leave him soon after. Not counting Rachel Jordan (since we don't know why they broke up), there's been four women who've left him.
    Yeah, but he unfortunately had to pay for that adventure. Which reminds me, I really miss Sideshow Bob's family. For a clan of well-read, intelligent and bizarre group with great designs, they don't get the screentime they deserve.
    On the plus side, I'm glad the show remembers that Kumiko exists.
    Yes I did. I'm real surprised with the amount of continuity and allusions: they remembered how Bob once replaced his face how Bart once distracted him by having him sing, and he was about to kill them by throwing them over a dam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom