• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by garrison-san

1. G

Takeshi (Brock) - a Look on a Pretty Tragic Character

The Takeshi Shudo books aren't officially canon to the anime so I wouldn't put too much stock in the things he comes out with therein. At most, they represent his personal vision for how the anime world might have worked, but many of his particularly wild or outrageous ideas aren't reflected in...
  2. G

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

I thought just the opposite. That Alolan Persian is so heavily inbred that its IQ is on the floor, thus accounting for its slightly dopier look.
  3. G

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread

Alolan Persian isn't fat, his head just got rounder and more cartoony and now he looks more like a cat from the newspaper funnies than the ultra-naturalistic feline his original evoked. Which is kind of unfortunate, given that he now looks less dark and sinister, as a Dark type, than he did in...
  4. G

Pokemon Tech and the Admissions Exam

No. The OS was still trying to figure out the "rules" of the anime universe and would occasionally experiment and throw in stuff like that, but it isn't really relevant to the anime as it exists now. Good thing too - that Admissions exam was a fucking travesty.
  5. G

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

Sending a death threat is on a whole different level of nastiness to merely complaining though.
  6. G

Preview Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon

I doubt that. They would have been planning ahead for the Sun and Moon anime long before the Kalos League aired, and I'm sure that most major staffing roles were already decided. I also doubt that he would base his career decisions upon the empty threats of a tiny minority of immature fans...
  7. G

Review PG07: The Vision

Why does Camerupt sound like a horse, instead of, you know, a horse designed by committee? Couldn't they have gone with something closer to the kind of noises that a camel actually makes? Aside from that, it was enjoyable.
  8. G

Ash's Pokemon Captures Speculation

I could definitely see Ash with a Litten. There's no "rule" in place saying that Ash can't have a cat pokemon (much as there was never any "rule" saying that the water starters can't evolve - it's simply how it worked out for a while).
  9. G

Review PG06: The Reawakening

I got a satisfied smile when I saw that the three nameless pokemon were certainly not Eevee-born. Sadly though, I doubt that this will kill off the Eeveelutions theory. Those who insist on supporting it will always cling to the mantra of "well, we don't know if Generations reflects the...
  10. G

Preview XY138: The Last Battle with Satoshi! Serena's Choice!!

Yeah, that's the thing. Even if you don't like Delphox, then is it really such an issue if it evolves now? It's not like we're going to have to spend a lot of time with it. We're also not going to see Aria again post-XY, so I don't see the issue in their teams being "too similar".
  11. G

I might regret asking, but why would Ash getting a feminine pokemon be such a disaster?
  12. G

Personally, I'm all for Ash getting a super-girly pokemon. I just don't think that the anime would actually be cool enough to do it, certainly not in Brionne's case.
  13. G

Ash definitely isn't getting Popplio. You just know that's the kind of starter line they'd give to female companions, not Ash himself.
  14. G

Review S19 EP33: Valuable Experience for All!

Isn't Tierno's Raichu male too, though? I mean, the tail. Oh well, Tierno's Raichu confirmed as gay, I guess.
  15. G

Review PG04: The Lake of Rage

There's exaggeration to make someone look like more of a douchebag, and there's making them look like they have cerebral palsy. It's good to know that Team Rocket are equal opportunity employers, at least.
Back
Top Bottom