Recent content by Garuru

1. G

Breeding/Items Leftovers

Ooh, I'm interested in one of these. A female one, so uh #4 I guess. I can offer you a 5 IV Adamant Shellder in return.
  2. G

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

Thank you so much for accepting my request, yourlilemogirl; but... Periods aren't a part of the list of usable symbols. e: figured out it was an ellipsis. thanks once again!
  3. G

FAQ: Mystery Dungeon Help Thread

OKAY. I don't care how dead this thread is. I NEED HELP. I got defeated on floor 93 of Buried Relic in PMD Blue, just when I had recruited an awesome high-level Aron, got a shitload of money, and got a lot of items. I do not want to lose my precious prospective Aggron. I do not want to do this...
  4. G

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game - 10/1/12 Blah. GG I guess, wish I could have been around more.
  5. G

Sacred Army: Part I

Seraeus said nothing as he got in the car. He didn't really have any preference, so he continued to say nothing.
  6. G

Mafia Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Day 1: Start: 9/27/12 Town, and vote: Soulmaster Soulmaster;
  7. G

Mafia Legendary Pokemon Mafia:ENDGAME Town and Master Mew win!:10/13/12

Re: Legendary Pokemon Mafia: Night 0: 9/25/12 C to the ON to the FIRM
  8. G

Mafia Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - End Game (Mafia/Opasts Won) - 10/1/12

Re: Betrayal Knows My Name Mafia - Day 7 - Massacre of Regret - 9/22/12 Uh. What happened to the whole independent thing, Human;?
  9. G

"I can fly too. I don't really like airplanes all that much either. So, uh, I guess it's just you and me, Ame."
  10. G

"Aw, damn." Seraeus landed on nothing, and promptly tripped due to the weight of his new arm. He collapsed in a pile. The arm shimmered and went back to normal, as did the rest of his body. "Uh. Well. That was weird. We better be careful from now on, we don't want anyone to know that we're...
  11. G

Trauma Center - DOCTORS WIN - FINAL - Uncover The Truth - 10/6

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - DAY 1 - Red Zone 9/22
  12. G

"Uh. Okay, I guess I'll give it a go." He channelled his dark energies towards his arm, which suddenly grew as huge as the Behemoth's. "Whoa! Didn't know I could do that." He then drew back and threw an immense punch at the Black Knight.
  13. G

Seraeus was petrified the whole fight. He felt insignificant in comparison to this giant thing. Even the Behemoth wasn't enough to beat this. He wanted to run. He wanted everybody to run away. But nobody ran. Bravely, everybody else charged into battle. They quickly took this giant thing down...
  14. G

15. G

Oh my god what the hell is going on. Now fully covered with Behemoth armor, Seraeus rushed in with daggers in hand, using Ame's Black Fire as a cloak.
Back
Top Bottom