Recent content by GatoRage

1. G

The Pokémon Bank and PokéTransporter thread!

Aside from the fact that you can only transfer a box at a time and that the Black 2 PC is slow and rigid as hell (how did we ever live with this!!!), it's pretty cool.
  2. G

The Shiny Encounters Thread

Found a shiny Lillipup today in a Friend Safari whilst level grinding vs Chansey. It has a good nature (Impish) and 31 in Attack and Defense, as well as having Vital Spirit which changes into Intimidate as it evolves so it's actually pretty good and I will EV-train it.
  3. G

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Giga Drain is not an egg move for Larvesta, sorry.
  4. G

What Pokemon would you change (their type/evolution) ?

Psyduck and Golduck to Water/Psychic. Noctowl to Flying/Psychic. Florges to Fairy/Grass. Goodra to Dragon/Fairy.
  5. G

What removed features do you want to see return?

The Battle Factory. Or just some sort of rental battling mode. It's amazing and is the only thing I really think is missing from XY.
  6. G

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Critical capture is not guaranteed to catch the Pokemon. It just makes it a lot more likely.
  7. G

Hardest regional Elite Four Challenge in the games?

I think I'm gonna go with Hoenn. I found them very difficult and challenging when I was younger (and they still can be if you're not overleveled). The Champion Steven is actually easier than this E4. Since GenIII I've always found the E4 pretty easy, especially in GenVI, but that's probably just...
  8. G

Who else dislikes the new cries of the old Pokémon?

Re: Who else disliking the new cries of old the old pokémon? Many are great and sound a lot more realistic, but some irk me. For example, Loudred had a pretty great cry but they tweaked it so it sounds kinda silly now. And Exeggutor had a very memorable cry that worked well even though it's...
  9. G

Mega Evolution

This. It's great that Pokemon like Mawile and Banette are now stronger and might get more usage but I would have preferred it had they tried to make some other Pokemon that are really struggling like Ledian better with a Mega as well (or preferably, just increase some of its stats) instead of...
  10. G

Re: vivillion glitch. need help! I don't think there's much you can do except wait for a possible patch from Nintendo if they bother to do that. The problem seems to be about Vivillon's different patterns. It's not serious though and it's not having an effect on your save file or game data...
  11. G

Best Team you've ever made?

I had a pretty powerful but fun team in Pokemon Yellow once which consisted of: Pikachu, Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Machamp and Dragonite. Eventually ended up replacing Machamp with Mewtwo. I think my intention was to create a powerful team of my own for Pokemon Stadium.
  12. G

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread Another one is Floatzel. When it uses Aqua Jet it actually turns around and spins its tail and then flies towards your Pokemon, when I'd think that would actually make it fly in the opposite direction. Yes, all my complaints...
  13. G

(READ FIRST POST) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread

Re: (READ POST #18) Gen VI Rant/Complaint/Disappointment Thread My only complaint would be that some sprites like Scyther and Xatu are stuck flying all the time just so they can partake in Sky Battles. Because I remember that back in Stadium on the N64 the Pokémon that stood on the ground but...
  14. G

Re: What's a ROM? An emulator is a downloadable program that allows you to play games, like DS games, on your PC. A ROM is simply the file (i.e. the game) you play on the emulator.
  15. G

Pokemon Bank

Mod Note Drop the flaming and baiting please. Warnings/Infractions will be handed out accordingly. Try to keep the discussions civil from now on.
Back
Top Bottom