G
Local time
9:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya. I find it easier to think about what you're going to write, than actually writing it down >w<" Everything sounds better in your head, than on word XD

Ahh, you're too kind ^^" I'm not really that good of a writer, I'll just hope i'll meet up to your expectation, and that you'll enjoy yourself :3
    lol you're welcome ^^ i had no idea i was "legendary" though xD perhaps its just a title one stumbles across sooner or later ;]
    hope you are having a lovely day!
    ~Princess
    Nah, I just listen to random songs and subconsciously pick out a few lyrics I think would base a good fanfic ^^; Its all around the place, so i'm not great. You on the other hand, sound more sure with what you have to do.

Song fics hurt my eyes and brain. You have lyrics, and you have good writing. And then you have ballads and songs which tell stories, but that's different. I've read quite a few song fics, and god. To be frank, they blow. The last one I read was with this one with "Girlfriend" by Avirl, and man, description sucked, bad plot...It doesn't work for me, personally.

Well, i've finished a few already, so probably at around Tuesday my time.
    :O Wow, awesome. I can totally see why you write fanfics ^^

Yeah, song fics are a bit...Meh, aren't they? =\
    Ahh, ok, thanks ^^ I was originally planning for May asking Caroline that question, then Norman would answer. 'Course, i'll throw in some ADV for good measure

I normally base my fanfics on dialog, phrases or song lyrics (Though I'll never write song fics lol) It makes everything easier to write :3.

So, would you mind telling me where you get your inspiration from?
    *laughs* sorry to drop by and not leave a message ;] but you seem like a very nice person and of course an avid advanceshipper. would you like to be friends? :3
    lol. When I read drabbles, I prefer having them as a collection of drabbles :3 What's better is if they joined together, like mini chapters, but filled to the brim with fluff.

Oh, by the way, I've been thinking over a piece of dialog I think would work great in a fanfic, but i'm not sure if it applies to AdvanceShipping, or BalanceShipping (Caroline x Norman) better:

"How long have you two been dating/married for?"

"Not long enough"

Could you help me out? :3
    I try to pace them well, but they always seem to go too fast o.o" I like reading very, very long fics. I seek out one shots that are longer than at least 1000 words >>"
    Nah, I haven't really been open with my fics lately, the only person who had ever read a finish product of one of my fics, was Princess of Hoenn, since she's my beta reader.

Well, i'm more into huge one shots (I'm writing one thats about 30 pages on word), but chapter fics are great when written properly. Eh, i'll look into it :3
    lol Think about how I was feeling when started to write them...Never spent so much time on a thesaurus and dictionary before xD. Hmm...Writing a big fiction...*-* I'll write some kind of huge chapter fic >>" I can probably put in roughly 5-9 ideas. It should take a load off my back :)

:lol: Nah. I just got into writing, and don't I like uploading things individually, so I'm prepared to release about 5 fics in roughly a week or so on my FF.net account (I just got into writing, so bear with me) Perfect Rival, My series of drabbles, Behind Green Eyes, Heart Beats and Heart Skips would be uploaded first.

Originally, it was going to be 30 at a time...=|
    Yeah, at first I was all: "Oh damn, i'm screwed" but I slowly got used to it. It seems every few days I get a sudden random brain wave, and I just HAVE to write it. If not, I store it in my brain for a few weeks before forgetting >>; I'm work on roughly 10-15 fics per week, then i'll swap. I really don't like neglecting one fic for another, so I keep switching every week. My dead, dead line to finish all my AdvanceShipping fics is November 21 >>" They were originally going to be released around May, but it seems that'll be improbable. I'll probably abandon a few ideas

Well, I suppose "Perfect Rival" would be a great place to start off reading my fics, so you'll get a better understanding of how I'll write Misty in my fics. Then, one I call "Behind Green Eyes" which is basically about how Drew IS an AdvanceShipper, and only tries to get Ash jealous (Because he knows Ash is watching) Then i'll suggest you'll read a series of drabbles which I haven't named yet >>"
    Well, to be precise, I have 108 + fics to finish o.o" I was going to split them up, but I got lazy and abandoned word for a few months, so..Yeah >>" I usually have about 10 word documents up at a time, and switch between fics every page >>" It's tiring, but fun ^^;

Ah, I see, I normally think up random ideas (Such as my "Perfect Rival" oneshot) and expand on it during daydreams or something. Ideas just come 3 times every week or so (Hence my over 108 fic ideas >>")
    Ahh, I see. I just write what ever I feel like at the time. I prefer to write action/romance/humour just because it's easier for me o.o"

Yeah, I understand. I originally was going to finish about 50 fics by May, but it seems that the number has to be decreased dramatically (To around 30-35) Because I couldn't get motivated enough, or i'm just lazy >> Blah, laziness...I'm such a bad writer xD"
    I write horror, fantasy, humour, romance, gore, angst...I would write almost anything, provided that I have the inspiration and motivation (I'm lacking motivation...)

Ya, apparently, they grew up together xD
    You haven't oh, lol. I started to write them because I was horrified with the lack of ADV smut =3=

Nah~ The scientist dude is the same age xD
    Trust me. This is one of the better ADV smut out there. Which is sad.

...I should write some. Oh, wait, I already am :p *runs*

--

DP writers did add in that couple in the 10th movie...Thing o.o"
    Even if there WAS a confession, it'll be all like:

May: I like you.

Drew: I like you.

Both: ...

May: So...What's your favourite colour?

Honestly, I don't think ContestShipping would work out, they hardly know each other. I think the writers inserted Contest because of all the pokeshippers around at the time, and they wanted better ratings, hence PearlShipping is not as strong of a Ship. Though, the writers probably weren't enthusiastic about writing May x Drew. The "Ship" is rushed through out the series, and is given limited screen time. It can't be as strong as everybody says it is. I mean really, would you go out with someone you only known for 15 days? Pssh.

I think that the writers are trying to write more realistic couples, such as childhood friends becoming lovers and all that.

--

Ya. "A Day Inside May" is a bit o_O
    Here. owo

Yeah, I prefer Oneshots to chapter fics, since they don't take as long to write chapter fics quickly lose their charm. I mean, you'll run out of ideas quickly. Even if you do plan...;-; Though it might just be me..

I've just read the first chapter of your story ^-^ I love how it's paced, when I read something it always seems to go either too fast or slow. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story :D

I don't really like to bash (Though, to others, stating opinions is a form of bashing =3=) Though ContestShipping has a really...Shaky foundation. It's set on limited interaction and just...Unstable ground.

ContestShipping/Drew only appeared in roughly 15 episodes in about 190..Ish. So it really isn't that ...Strong.

*sigh* I REALLY hate my vocabulary >>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom