G
Local time
7:33 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ehhh...Apparently, Carolines mother walked in on her making babies with Norman. Carolines mother went RAGE. SO yeah. I can link it to you, it's stored in this...Storage thing...owo"

lol I can understand, mind if you give me a link? I'm curious :3

Well, what's ironic is that I started to hate on ContestShipping when I watched a ContestShippy vid xD I haven't started to watch Pokemon then. They repeated scenes of Drew throwing a rose, and I thought that he was erm...Queer. Then I saw May saving him, and he STILL drowned, and I thought "Dood...He's pathetic" and I hated them from then on. I thought Ash would actually PROTECT May, and would be a better match. Soon, my theory was reinforced...
    Ehhh...Apparently, Carolines mother walked in on her making babies with Norman. Carolines mother went RAGE. SO yeah. I can link it to you, it's stored in this...Storage thing...owo"

lol I can understand, mind if you give me a link? I'm curious :3

Well, what's ironic is that I started to hate on ContestShipping when I watched a ContestShippy vid xD I haven't started to watch Pokemon then. They repeated scenes of Drew throwing a rose, and I thought that he was erm...Queer. Then I saw May saving him, and he STILL drowned, and I thought "Dood...He's pathetic" and I hated them from then on. I thought Ash would actually PROTECT May, and would be a better match. Soon, my theory was reinforced...
    Yes. Caroline got raped and tortured in "Two of a kind" and had her rapists child. Oh, and May almost got raped as well. It's...A twisted fic. I needed to bleach my brain after reading it through xD" lol In "A Day inside May" Caroline tells May to have anal sex with Ash. I went "Lolwut?"

Yeah, I know what you mean, though I prefer no Drew bashing at all - Unless it's in character. You see, I think it's pretty horrible for a character to be bashed in a fic...And it's out of character. If I wrote about how Ash suddenly attacked May in the shower, and going "I GOT YOU NOW MY PRETYY!" it's really...Erm...Low in a way, us ADVers won't really appreciate it would be? xD (Though i'm all for Ash walking in on May in the shower, and asking about why there are lumps on her chest and pokes on of them...there I go again >>)

Drew Blackthorn. I like it, every rose has it's thorns~

Haha, i'll link it soon enough :D I written so both AdvanceShippers and PokeShippers would be happy with it
    You know...Caroline...Rape...? >>

Admiration = Drew x Brianna :3

A oneshot i'm working one is about Misty having the "Perfect" rival -Namely May. It's basically Misty's views on AdvanceShipping, and how she wants May to be er..An evil slut, and she wants to hate her, but she can't and can only watch as Ash gets closer to May. No, there's no Misty bashing, and I think it's a great change to the typical "May/Misty is a bitch boohoo. May/Misty is naow teh SUEEEEEEE" [/Shameless future fic advertising]

Well, I wouldn't blame the Adv'ers for bashing Drew. I mean, we're not terribly fond of him, aren't we? Though, a times it does go too far for my liking
    Ah. *THAT* Fic.
    >> I really hated the Caroline thing. I enjoyed it at first, then when it got up to the Caroline scenario. I had to force myself to go through it (His form of description isn't my cup of tea either...) It's definitely better than those "F- YOU CONTESTSHIPPING SO IMA MAKE DREW A PEDO RAPIST MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA" or those "DIE MISTAY DIE!" fictions. The fanfics I write are generally AdvanceShipping and one sided PokeShipping, or AdvanceShipping and AdirationShipping squeezed in for Drew. That way, we're all happy.

I started to get into Pokemon around August, so I wasn't exactly updated. Before even considering to even make a Bulbagarden account, I lurked for a few months ._.
    lol. I just WISH I can just sit there during english class with a pencil in my hand and make my fellow class mates jaw drop >> But NOOO I just sit there with a pencil in my hand wondering how the hell do I draw May's hair =3=

Yeah, I respected him a lot when I first got into shipping (Around last year, I was still lurking on the old, 2003ish serebii ADV forum) Then, when I realized that he jumped ship, I IMMEDIATELY went to find out WHY.

I got was him debating. And I quote "Even though AdvanceShipping has no hints...blah blah blah" That shocked me. Really, then I found out that he abandoned ADV for Contest, because he believed that Contest was canon.

Even though a month ago he was pointing out the flaws in Contest.

A day inside May made me giggle. There really isn't any good ADV smut..
    Yeah, I really hate those fics since I really like Drew.

I'll save you the long response since you're going, So, goodnight! And you're very welcome! ^^
    Buster_Wolf is an epic artist, his sketches are just mind blowing...And to think he drew them in less than 10 minutes :O I won't blame you, I would nudge him to death for fanart xD
    WE'LL BE LIEK BESTIES 4 LIIFFEEE <33

Drew: There's a party in my pants and you're invited

*runs*

I used to respect Scott85, since he was the one who actually got me thinking about the different possibilities the hints could represent. And then there's 'A Day Inside May' Ever since he suddenly turned away from ADV, it gave the impression that he just went with what ever ship he felt was 'winning'. I thought that was...Low.

Thank you~ I try my best to find fanart, since I've noticed that the majority of fanart that's being posted are the same ones. And I hate recycling fanart. The same ones are normally the betters ones, well known artists such as PD+ and Suzu, but I feel that the thread needs a more variety of art. I mean, I don't want shippers to believe that they are our ONLY artists. Which reminds me, Suzu is still making fanart, HURRAH! I think she made one for Valentines day with Ash holding a chocolate covered banana. It's in the album I posted a few pages back
    Yeah, that's why I don't read too many fanfics anymore, since most are just ones that have everybody OoC.
    Yeah, I've always wanted to read a(good) fanfic about Misty being jealous/an Ash/Misty/May love triangle, but everytime I read one of those, Misty is given the Mary Sue status and May is a total bitch to Misty or visa-versa and I always hate those fan fics.
    If only Ash was that persistent...Oh wait, he is. Gotta love the IceCream he gave May :3

Nah~ I should of read the rules ^^" It had to be somewhere on the front page, but I was too lazy to read it =3=" That warning helped made my posts for resourceful or efficient, so i'm fine, I don't hold grudges. Well, unless someone suddenly turned from AdvanceShipping to Contest with no warning and the next thing I know I see is them posting in the Contest thread and telling everyone that ADV had no hints. I hate you CyberCubed/Scott85.

Isn't that a good thing? I'm reinforcing your AdvanceShipping spirit!...Waitasec. I'm spending hours watching AG and not doing my assignments as well...xD

Screw the rules, when ADV becomes canon it'll be worth it
    Yeah, I haven't watched that much of Kanto, but in all the episodes I watch, Misty was a little mean to Ash, so I didn't like PokéShipping at first. They just didn't seem to have any romantic chemistry to me.

Yeah, I don't really like those people ,but oh well. I love each and every one of my crackships dearly and that's all that matters to me.
    I have admins covering me ^^' So i'm safe...Hopefully xD

lol, I see ^^. I really hate to see the thread going inactive, since it represents that the spirit is diminishing. And damn, I love AdvanceShipping enough to raise it from the grave if I have to. Plus, when I rewatch any of the AG episodes, I always seem to find at least one or two small hints/cute moments, so I think it's a waste to not discuss them. Especially since that AdvanceShipping is one of the...How can I say this...One of the more complicated ships. Hints, like May's Wish, were so cryptic, that it just HAD to be talked about. AdvanceShipping is extremely..inexplicable? I think that's a good word for it. It's mysterious yet so...Obvious at the same time. AdvanceShipping was created to be debated, letting the thread lie that undiscussed is just...Strange.

*sigh* Sometimes I HATE my vocabulary *-*
    True. There's just something about non-canon/crack ships that makes me like them. Mostly because you can imagine what interactions they can have. With a canon ship, you can't do much except say 'Yay, it's canon!...'.

And I think that why I hated Dawn. I was so attached to May's character and I it was like Dawn replaced her.
    Admins talk to me about Nanoka-Kun xD. TTE tells me that creeps always find their way to me...

Somehow.

Flagship girl? Oh wow, lol. Never thought of myself that way ^^"
    Yeah, I actually used to be a PearlShipper, but after seeing the other shippers, it just turned me off from the ship completely and I went back to supporting AdvanceShipping and (for some reason) started hating Dawn. But that's over and done with so, yeah... .___.

I don't really think any ship is gonna be canon either, though if any ship does, I have my money on PokéShipping. I'd actually be a little happy if ADV isn't canon since most ships tend to get boring when there canon.
    No, we just would just talk in the old thread.

And you're very welcome! It's nice to know there's still a lot of good ADV fics like your's.

Yeah, but it's mostly because when Ash and Dawn hi-five some PearlShippers go CRAZY and go in their 'IN YOU FACE POKé and ADVANCESHIPERS!!' and it hurts me as I'm a supporter of both AaML and AaMayL.

And yeah, I have a lot of views on different couples and how they'd work since I'm a Multi-Shipper. I mostly Multi-Ship cause if I didn't I'd probably be butthurt if ADV didn't become cannon.
    Yep. We've actually mentioned you a couple times. And thank you!

And I haven't. I actually closed my account and only go there every so often for animé reviews and stuff like that.

I thought your fic would get more attention. It's very nicely written and deserves more attention than that.

And to anwser your question: no. It's okay, but the fans ruin it for me, so I like a less popular Dawn ship(which is actually my OTP) that seems to get attention, but not as much as the 'main' Dawn ships.

I used to think the same and shipped her with everybody, but the writers seemed to abandon the Dawn ships, so I decided to only ship her with two people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom