Recent content by GeekyGamerZack

1. GeekyGamerZack

Assume What The User Below You Wants For Their Birthday!

I'd definitely enjoy that! :LOL: The next poster wants a moderately-sized shopping spree for their birthday.
  2. GeekyGamerZack

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Archeops
  3. GeekyGamerZack

The Vending Machine! [v2]

Out comes a single top-percentage Rattata! *Inserts a pair of shoelaces*
  4. GeekyGamerZack

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Happy World Emoji Day! :LOL: Waiter, there's an entire avocado in my soup!
  5. GeekyGamerZack

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

"I'm a buzzing bee...buzz-buzz-buzz..."/10
  6. GeekyGamerZack

Only if causality isn't affected. The next poster wants the entire series of their favourite Japanese TV show on DVD or Blu-Ray for their birthday.
  7. GeekyGamerZack

Rate the Avatar Above You [v3]

10/10. The best version mascot of Gen IV (aside from Lugia)! :LOL:
  8. GeekyGamerZack

What does ^'s usertitle tell you about them?

^ is Fennekin
  9. GeekyGamerZack

Give the Avatar/User Above a Gift!

Here, have a selection of adorable Chocobo plushies: one of each colour! :LOL:
  10. GeekyGamerZack

Taco Tuesday will never be the same again! And neither will my toilet... :LOL: The next poster wants an enormous bowl of udon noodles in miso soup topped with a generous helping of inari, nori, fishcake, karaage and tempura for their birthday.
  11. GeekyGamerZack

Out pops a copy of a popular soul music album! *Inserts half a dozen spotted Eggs*
  12. GeekyGamerZack

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, summer went into autumn, autumn went into winter, winter went into spring, spring went into summer, summer went back into winter, then winter gave spring and summer a miss and went straight into autumn. I wish for a jelly-filled rice ball.
  13. GeekyGamerZack

A Pokemon Starting with V.2

Sliggoo
  14. GeekyGamerZack

Out pops a school of 50,000,000 Magikarp! (one Magikarp breeds a million more, according to the Magikarp seller in the anime, so 50 Magikarp must become 50 million) *Inserts all seven first-Gym Badges to date (Boulder, Zephyr, etc.)*
  15. GeekyGamerZack

Waiter, there's a ______ in my soup

Oh, my apologies. That soup is for a Miss L. Simpson (no relation to the Simpson family of Springfield). Waiter, there's yoghurt and cucumber in my soup!
Back
Top Bottom