• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Gemini Saga
Local time
1:24 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I saw on the Hacked Services thread that you're looking for Jirachi, Keldeo, Victini, Thundurus, and Latios with good IVs. I can help you out with that! Any requirements or preferences with natures/specific IV spreads/moves?
    Looks like I should some time to trade Thursday during the late afternoon and early evening. I'll keep you posted.
    I've gotta head offline for now. If you're available anytime during the next 30 minutes or so I should still be able to hop back online and trade. If not, I'll let you know when I might be able to trade later in the week.
    Your Xerneas is ready. My availability today will vary, so please send me a PM when you're ready. I will do my best to hop online once I get the accompanying email notification.

I'm going to be pretty busy for the remainder of this week, so I can't make any guarantees about my availability Wednesday – Saturday.
    Everything good on your end? Thanks again for being patient. I will try to have the Xerneas ready for you no later than Tuesday.
    Looks like I missed you. I usually won't be online past 10 PM EST (GMT -5:00), but if you're free anytime today before then I should be available.
    Your Pokemon are ready! Thank you for being so patient.

The only Pokemon I couldn't get for you was Xerneas. PowerSaves isn't really a genning device as much as it is an editing device, so I usually need to start with a legit Pokemon before I can modify it. I don't own a Xerneas, hence the problem. I tried generating one by creating a custom Wonder Card event, but I am pretty positive it won't pass any kind of legality check. I could ask a friend of mine to trade me his Xerneas so I can clone it and edit that clone. Or if you happen to have one, I could use yours instead.

I should be available to trade throughout the rest of today. I won't be able to check the forms with any sort of regularity today or during the weekend, so please send me a PM when you want to trade. Getting an email notification that I have a new message in my inbox is the best way to alert me that you are ready. Thanks!
    I am very sorry about how long this is taking. I have a decent chunk of your order ready – the Zapdos, Landorus, Arceus, Darkrai, Kyogre, and Yvetal – and I will try to get the rest done by the end of the week.

All the Pokemon you asked for are free of charge.

Do you want to trade for the Mons I have now or wait until the whole order is finished?
    So it turns out I had far less free time this weekend than I thought I would have, and as a result I don't have all of your Pokemon ready yet. I apologize. Are you in a rush to get them? I'm gonna be busy over the next two days, but I promise not to delay you any further than that.
    Hi there, sorry for the lateness of my reply. Yes I can make those Pokemon for you. The only thing I should point out is that for Pokemon that are not legally possible to obtain outside of hacking (Timid Aura Sphere Raikou for example) I cannot guarantee that they will be usable in Wifi battles or apps like Pokemon Bank. I will do my best when making them of course, but some of the ones with illegal moves/natures/ability combinations might not turn out to be anything other than trophy Pokemon due to the legality checks that Pokemon Bank and the PSS use. There's not a lot I can do about that tbh.

Is that okay? Most of Pokemon you requested are legal, so they'll be completely free of that risk.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom