GengarEatBanana
Local time
1:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey dude awesome name! anyway your name caught my eye & i saw your post saying you lost a shiny minun to a friend so i hatched a shiny minun for you - shoot me a VM with your friend code if you want it dude

(PS: the VM's below - you need to go to that persons profile & post it there - they get a notification of a new message then - otherwise they may not see it!)
    I vary my team a fair bit.

Look at the trade center. Go to shop subcenter. Go to twiggys shop and I should be the 2nd post with my pokes.
    Crap... I just remebered that it can't learn those.... sorry. I guess the only good move it gets from breeding is extrasensory.
    Haha nice. Although... just remember one thing. I AM THE GRUMPIG OVER LORD. That doesnt mean I dont want you to raise one though :D
    PS: you should prolly breed for one for the sake of good moves. I didn't but I heavily recommend it.
    Yeah, I use Grumpig as my parties lead almost all the time. Whats cool about Grumpig is that everyone expects it to have Own Tempo so they dont even attempt to confuse you.
    Oh you like Ludicolo? Me too. Sadly nobody else cares about it.... Well how do you feel about Grumpig?
    (I have a background?) To get a picture in your background, you'll need to upload the background you want to use, go to Customize Profile,, and put the URL of the image into the box that says "Image URL."
    BMGf = Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden forums. ^^
    It came from the episode of Pokémon (the Anime).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom