GengarEatBanana
Local time
5:47 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What time will you be around? Since our hours are not so far apart (2 hours), it should be easier to arrange a time.
    It is now :).
    How about tomorrow, PO server (Saturday), at 7:00 PM my time, and 12:00 noon your time? Will that work?
    Hey, I'm sorry, but I won't be able to do the PO battles while my laptop gets fixed. I talked with Takaki alreayd and he gave us an extension, so don't worry.
    Allright, I'm ready. VM me when you're up for a battle
    If you can't make it within 10-15 minutes, then we'll have to do it on the weekend.
    I think your tomorrow is my today, so I'll be on at 10 today. Can't stay long though, because I have to get up REALLY early tomorrow.
    What time works for you? I can work with most times, but I'm 6 hours ahead of you and I'm jetlagged, so I can't stay awake longer than, like, 10 without conking off :(. In terms of your time, what works for you?
    Also, is the time listed as your local time correct?
    OK, actually, scratch that. According to what BMGF says your local time is, I'm 7 hours ahead of you. So, how about this? We battle tomorrow, at 11 o clock for you, and 6 o clock for me. Bulbagarden PO server.
    Hey man, I"m sorry I couldn't make it today, The Internet conked off, and I couldn't call someone because it was 22 o clock in the morning. lol
    Never mind, I've been an idiot. OK, with and 18 hour difference (GMT+10 and GMT -8), I think if we do 6 o clock, your time, it's 12 o clock, my time. Am I right?
    GMT-8, Which means a difference of what, 18 hours? Argh.
    Ok, tomorrow, can you be on at 8 o clock PM, your time? I think that should do it....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom