• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by GengarWithSunglasses

1. G

Mafia Final Fantasy Class Mafia: - 8/6 - Dusk of the Final Day

Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Night 1 - 7/12 - Less Eventful Than Seinfeld I'd like to request a sub.
  2. G

Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Confirm 2 Confirm I'm still in.
  3. G

Mafia Animal Crossing: New War-ENDGAME:MAFIA WINS

Re: Animal Crossing: New War-Night 2: Mourning the Mayor K, I'm back and have internet again. I'm guessing we should lynch somebody random because the mafia was inactive as well. Vote: Noivern Noivern Remember this was a random vote, I'm just waiting for a response, to get people active.
  4. G

Mafia Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Endgame - Town/Independent Win

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 4 - All according to plan? [6-29-13] Vote: Oswin Aside from a somewhat shaky claim, Oswin has not contributed much to the game (not saying that I have contributed though). Then trying to reflect the attention away from him and make Harpy look suspicious...
  5. G

Re: Animal Crossing: New War Confirmed.
  6. G

Re: Final Fantasy Class Mafia - Sign Ups! In please. Basically a mafioso who lurks get a point and they need points for an extra night-kill. This is somewhat an anti-lurk system, because people are not going to lurk, in fear of being accused as a lurking mafia. I wouldn't be surprised if the...
  7. G

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 3 - The fall of the Knight [6-25-13] Hey guys, I have summer break now so I won't be as busy with school. I'm going to try to make a suspect list right now and catch up.
  8. G

Mafia Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - END GAME - 6/26

Yay, we won! Good game guys. Thanks for being a great host and letting us play DK.
  9. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 4: The Ferris-wheel of doom - 06-22 Honestly, Buoy has a pretty good point. If you really think you should be lynched, then all the power to you. Vote: Stahl We don't exactly have the greatest leads, so let's try it and see where we go.
  10. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - DAY 3: From Ranch to Rock - 06-20 Wow, that's nice, a no kill. Either inactive mafia, doc protection or bulletproof.
  11. G

Re: Animal Crossing: New War In please.
  12. G

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace - Day 1 - Let's get dangerous! Could someone please do a vote tally? I haven't formed an opinion yet, I'll finish reading the thread first, then I'll post again talking about my suspicions or why I don't have any.
  13. G

Re: Pokemon BW: Unova All-Star Mafia - NIGHT 1: Caught Cold-handed - 06-18 Wow... we were really lucky LOL. Gengar won the battle and got 569 exp. FinalArcadia's theory on Harpy mentioning him to alert him to redirect seems like a very interesting theory, but anyway. Spectrum...
  14. G

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace Confirmed.
  15. G

Re: Mafia Wars: The Scum Menace In please.
Back
Top Bottom