Recent content by genner13

1. G

Sun and Moon Contest #6 - Alola Forms

Dugtrio: Rock/Fire Dodrio: Fighing/Flying Tangela: Bug
  2. G

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING Code: 5258-0270-6707 Name: German Version: X
  3. G

What is your favorite Pokemon game?

Yellow, Silver, Esmerald and Black
  4. G

VG Weekly Poll #9: Who was the hardest Gym Leader?

Brock in yellow, that was painful, only pikachu, usless in that gym, and ratata and caterprie, and was the first gym i ever challenge, i hate it
  5. G

What's Your Favourite Pokemon From Each Generation?

Gen I:Exegutor (Runner-up:Lapras) Gen II:Houndoom (Runner-up:Tyranitar) Gen III:Gardevoir(Runner-up:Swampert) Gen IV:Garchomp (Runner-up:Abomasnow) Gen V:Bisharp (Runner-up:Chandelure)
  6. G

Your Gen VI Gym Leader Wishlist

I would like: Poison-Female-maybe a scientist, also i want that the region begins with in a cold enviorement, and at there are some low level ice-type pokemon at the beginig Grass-Male-like a masculin form of Gardenia :loopy: Ground-Female-archeologist Flying-Male-an old aeronautic militar...
  7. G

Favorite Gym Leader of Unova?

Skyla and Brycen
  8. G

Your first shiny. How? when? where?

My first shiny was a Psyduck in silver, i caught it in the water in ilex forest, the other shiny i had was a zubat in ruby
  9. G

What do you have in common with your favorite character?

I prefer Water type pokemon, as Misty, but i think anything more
  10. G

Favorite English Opening Song

Born to be a winner, Unbeateable
  11. G

Black & White Speculation Contest - Final: Numbers of Pokémon

Grass:15 new pokemon Fire:14 new pokemon Water:17 new pokemon
  12. G

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 8: Evolutions & Pre-evolutions

milktank and tauros- shared pre-evo illumise and volbeat- shared pre-evo absoul- evo eeveelution dragon lunatone and solrock- shared pre-evo lapras- pre-evo and evo torkoal- evo mr.mime- evo spinda- evo smeargle- evo and pre-evo stantler- evo girafarig- evo dunsparce- evo sableye - evo mawile-...
  13. G

Black & White Speculation Contest - Week 5: Gym themes

Bug Normal Ground Fire Poison Grass Psyshic Dragon
Back
Top Bottom