Recent content by Genos

1. G

Ideas For New Locations

A super modern skyscraper in a big city like Moscow, Honk Kong, Toronto, or Sydney. With more than 20 floors, and each floor has different things to do: battle trainers, buy rare items, people who give you items, side games, etc... and is possible view the city by looking through the glass...
  2. G

A simple question

No, it makes no sense It's not even conffirmed the next Kalos game is really named Z.
  3. G

Where the next regions should be based on?

For Russia, the plot can be about an angered legendary that want to confine all the trainers. Because in Mother Russia, Pokemon catch you Nothing against Kalos, but there is another choices with more interesting diversity for a Pokemon region. I was happy to see Europe, and want to see another...
  4. G

Detective Pikachu Discussion Thread

the graphics and premise seems great, i deffenitly want to play
  5. G

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Interactive HMS: The ability to soar in the sky, but with regular Pokemons, and surf and see the Pokemon sprites, not just Lapras and Sharpedoo. I want to see Pokemon cuting threes, smashing rocks, using Headtbutt, climbing mountains, and ride a Rapidash, Zebritcha, and Arcanine. The game...
  6. G

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Kalos; Lumiose city, or Unova: Nimbasa.
  7. G

What would you like to take from an alternate universe?

time machine of any movie, and harry potter camera and photo's with ability to move.
  8. G

Where the next regions should be based on?

Xatu entry in the pokedex, is said he's referenced in South america. There's enough references on Latin america... Would be interesting go there and see a Xatu statue or a village that adore the Pokemon, besides, of course, encounter Mew... And is said that Devon or Silph Co has a factory or...
  9. G

Hottest Pokémon Girl

Cynthia, Lorelei, Bianca, Shelly, Malva and May
  10. G

Who is the Best and Worst Rival

worst: kalos are the worst, tierno is the only that stand out Best: silver, wally and hugh are the best
  11. G

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Those are my suggestions: -The region needs a redesign like Hoenn. Give Jubilife a Lumiose and Castelia treatment, more diversity underground and between the routes. -Giratina and distorion world in "Shadow Episode" post-game. Cynthia has a Steven role like. It's longer and has more things to do...
  12. G

Things you want to see done in Sun and Moon

Difficult setting More customization Better plot Choices affecting the plot Customize sentences and personality Friend Safari No repetitive type combination for the starters Bigger map Agree with you. I'm tired of bff rivals and bland champions. I want someone surprising being the...
  13. G

Which genearation has the BEST POKEMON DESIGNS?

6 > 5 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 4
  14. G

New Plot Ideas for Future Games

What about going in depth into multiple dimensions? During the post game we go back in time to prevent a tragedy. We could go back in that region in medieval times, it's almost like having two regions to explore, historical and the current. Would be perfect if were a European country, or a...
  15. G

What Eevee evolution would you like to see in the next gen?

At this stage, i hope a poison or steel eeve evolution to be released in the next Kalos game. Particularly want a ghost, flying or steel.
Back
Top Bottom