Recent content by Geoffrey

1. G

Kirby: Super Star Ultra

No, they didn't. Castle LoLoLo (or FoLoLo if they changed the name to make it the same as the anime) was meshed into the end of Float Islands. After getting on the Warpstar that appears from defeating Mr. Frosty, it takes you to the castle. As for Kaboola, the actual boss of Float Islands, it...
  2. G

My Observations of BMGf over the Years

There's no reason to. There's nothing shameful about this thread and my reasons for creating it were just and suggested by a moderator.
  3. G

So you're a mind reader now? How could you know how interested I am? I can tell you right now that I've been very interested in Platinum. Politely asking won't accomplish anything, as evident in the Platinum Discussion Thread, which you conveniently did not address in my previous post. And...
  4. G

And some people define "clash" differently. ;P If I'm not the only person who feels this way, then there's some merit to what I'm saying. How so?
  5. G

Very funny indeed. By the same token, can't we all be nice to one another?
  6. G

I would appreciate it if you didn't twist such things into half-truths. You did get involved with him because of the way you spoke towards others, including him. Well, considering that he's not a moderator of the forum this thread was in, that would be quite obvious as he wouldn't be able...
  7. G

So you didn't have an incident with GrnMarvl13 in the Platinum Discussion Thread about the way you spoke to others? I'm not trying to fool anyone. I'm speaking the truth. A lot of people are sick of the way you talk to them and we just want you to change your attitude. This is the first...
  8. G

So I guess we shouldn't report people from now on since making a complaint is, according to you, not a valid solution? Usually, when someone tries to get you to change your mind, you don't listen, usually because (it seems that) you consider what you think as fact. Maybe if you weren't like that...
  9. G

Ah, my mistake then. I rescind my statement and apologize for it. Well, I'd rather not state who it is. I don't want to cause more of a ruckus than I already have. If you really want to know, then ask me in PM.
  10. G

Then why was I told so by an ex-staff member? Unless she had some personal vandetta against BMGf. Ah, I see. Well, I'm not the only one who feels this way. As you have seen, several people agree with how I feel. I've been trying to do this nicely. I'm not quite sure I've been doing this...
  11. G

I'm talking about user-to-staff interaction, not user-to-user. But what about vice versa? Is the staff involved then? From what I've seen, they're not. Look, I'd love to get along with you guys, and I have a lot of respect for most of you, but when you have a staff member who makes some sort...
  12. G

The thing is though that you can't do that to staff members becaue you'll more than likely be punished for it, whereas staff members wouldn't have to worry about it because they ARE the staff. Shouldn't I expect staff members to be more friendly than your average forum user? Or did I just miss...
  13. G

I was referring to that as well. I'm not sure what kind of answer you're expecting from me.
  14. G

Not really considering that I don't even get your point. If someone is intentionally rude towards someone that he or she disagrees with, I would consider that personal. The ex-staff member stated it happened because there was a disagreement with the report and promptly left.
  15. G

Two problems with that. One, we have no idea if the staff will do anything about it and, two, we can get infracted for it, as an ex-staff member has pointed out to me.
Back
Top Bottom