• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Recent content by Georg.

1. G

Look to your right. What do you see?

A door.
  2. G

How comfy are you right now?

I'm usually moderately comfortable when I'm using the computer.
  3. G

What do your hands currently smell like?

Nothing in particular. They're pretty clean.
  4. G

Like a shiny new penny

Hello fellow older person!
  5. G

Favorite Candy? =3

White chocolate chips. Not technically candy, but to me it's pretty close considering that I don't eat what most people call candy.
  6. G

Coffee, Tea or none?

I drink neither at the moment. If I had to pick between the two, I'd choose coffee.
  7. G

A returning member

another returning member, lol. Hope things work out for you!
  8. G

Hi everyone.

This is kind of an awkward welcome post, haha. I originally registered as "Heathcliff Huxtable" on these forums in 2009. I eventually left the site in 2012. Yesterday, I returned on a limited basis, primarily to chat with a few people. So, here's a big "sup" to you guys. If you remember me...
  9. G

What interesting things would you put on a hot dog

Mustard and sauerkraut are probably the best. Honestly, it's the synergy of whatever toppings you decide to use than counts. Loading it with a bunch of stuff won't necessarily make it taste better.
  10. G

Which Do You Like Better: Fruits Or Vegetables?

Vegetables, definitely. Fruits taste good, put the glycemic load can be undesirable.
Back
Top Bottom