G
Local time
2:58 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha XD I think we've all had moments like that in Pokemon, I know somebody who trained a Ninjask to level 60 or something because he thought he could get a Shedinja by level-based evolution.

I was 18 at the time of my error, so I can't really blame age on that one :p
    Ah :p when I first caught a Litwick, I didn't have internet access or anything, and I didn't know that you had to use a dusk stone to evolve a Lampent -___- so I just kept leveling it up..... Then I found out and felt really stupid, haha
    Awesome :D I'm pretty sure Gengar is my favorite Ghost-type, although I like Spiritomb as well. But it's probably Gengar :p
    It's always nice to see the original Sugimori art :) that's probably my favorite depiction of Gengar.
    :I Since when was everyone suddenly my age?

Yeah, I kind of whiz through the day but I still make higher grades than 90% of the class.

Again, that sucks bruh. I still have this one weekend left of freedom!
    Geezus kid, how old are you? I thought you were a year or two younger than me?

I'm a sophomore as well. And that sucks bruh. The only ways I survive is because I'm a professional at half assing things.

So did classes start for you last week?
    Ah, well the flood gates are opening up next week for me. Are you a Freshman or what?

I have all advanced classes (I'm taking pretty much all the hardest shit that they can give me), trying to stay in the top 10%, I have Newspaper AND Band as well so I'm pretty much going to be a ghost during after this weekend most likely.
    :I All righty.

It really has eh? I've been fine, not really all that busy these days.

You?
    Phew, you guys have really cracked down on username time things.

I hate to bug you since I know your time is just as valuable as mine but can you change my username to "Gray Fox", no quotation marks?

Thank you.

Also, if you have the time, I'm always open to chat. Been wondering how ya have been keeping up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom