G
Local time
11:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, it depends. HG/SS remade Crystal basically. Most people seem to enjoy the third game of a series the most, correct? FR/LG didn't remake Yellow in the least bit though, and Yellow will probably never be remade. Short of needing to face Brock with Pikachu as your starter, I think people enjoyed Yellow a good deal so.
    It's possible. I don't know how possible, cause I don't know much about the 3DS, but surely the old games they release for sale are major sellers.
    Doesn't it though? How many people loved Yellow, and would jump at the chance to play it again. Having Pikachu wasn't the best, but it was still a good game.
    Who knows, maybe one day Yellow can be downloaded on the 3DS, like GBA games.
    Is it possible that it seemed too mainstream for you, even though you were only like eight?
    Haha, wow, that "Pokemon is too nerdy" phase isn't suppose to come until middle school though.
    Really? I woulda just though, "evil plot, evil plot, evil plot, I wanna be better than you, evil plot, evil plot, have a Master Ball, and evil plot."

Whoa really? You started playing that late? Platinum was fantastic though, I agree. It was my favorite game. Pearl was fun, but nowhere near what Platinum was.
    Yeah, same here. But it's not like you knew that during the Japanese playthrough, right? :p
    But of course. Post game it's like meh, but it's so essential to the main story.
    Oh I see. Well that is perfectly understandable then. I think the biggest gripe I'd have with it is being unable to understand any of the dialogue.
    Haha, yeah, I understand your point there. I played the last Yu-Gi-Oh game in Japanese, because, well, it didn't come out in English. While it's fun, it's certainly a hassle playing something you don't understand in the least bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom