GhostFingers
Local time
9:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I see. Sounds like a fun experience. I'm not the most comfortable around crowds myself, so I know what you mean. That's good, at least(good food always cheers you up ^^ ). Might I ask what you had?

Yep. Timezones are fun. I wake up at 7-8 on average, so it's not that early for me however.
    Heh, I live in a quiet corner of the suburbs, so I haven't seen that. Doesn't surprise me, however. I meant more in the sense of...colorful content I've encountered online. :3c
    You live in NY, of course you've seen things. Half the prostitutes that have boobs also have schlongs.
    Well, to me, that shows everyone likes to read, which is a good thing, no? (It definitely shows everyone has a good deal of curiosity, which is... somewhat more neutral, at best.) I see, that's true. Whatever you feel comfortable with is all I can ask for, anyway. I'm fine with that, I've seen a few things myself, ehe. Interesting.
    Yep, developing and maintaining a work ethic takes work in and of itself. A sentiment I can relate to. lol

Good for you~ Sounds like it's coming along nicely so far. When you're done with the first draft, would you mind sending it to me? I'm willing to provide comments. for one thing.
    ....Oh, damn, I meant to type third-person there, ehe. I see, it does seem fitting. Fair enough. That can work the best, I'd say. Oh? Been busy, I see? :p

Eh, a little bit. Not enough to overcome my laziness and actually get into it, unfortunately. Yup, even with the low activity lately, it's still a large forum.
    Noted, thanks. You're welcome, as long as I can do at least that, I will. Indeed. The best thing about the internet, to me, is that no matter what you think, you can find like-minded people somewhere. I see.

Oh, sounds interesting. You usually write in first-person, then? Are there any particular reasons for the change in perspective, or is it just for a change in pace? Do you have any models for the sex scenes, or are you going to try to develop them from scratch? Yep, I'm sure it'll be decent writing, for one thing. :p
    (Sorry for the late reply, I was thinking through what to say, and then got called away for something. Hope you sleep well. ^^)

I see. Life has its ups and downs, indeed. It seems your life is leaning towards the former right now, which is good. ^^ Oh, you're a writer? What genre?

Sounds irritating, indeed. It's a shame, but people will be people...

Meh, that's all quite shitty. .w. Unfortunately, it seems paid DLC is here to stay, as greed will always be something that drives people. No better reason to leave, I'd say.

Indeed, that's a shame. I understand, and it's not crazy. It hurts to have your expectations raised and to get hyped up, only to be completely let down in the end. (On another note, I can agree that Glalie's mega form is over the top, myself. :p)

Nah, the internet is a great place, and I can fully understand why you'd enjoy it to that degree. (This is coming from someone who spends 90% of his free time online, of course. :p) Plus, when you bought the modem/router/whatever, you paid for it to work well, so it's only natural to be frustrated when it doesn't.

Oh, and sorry if I sound terse, I just tend toward brevity. ^^
    Good enough, I guess. Oh? Sounds interesting, anything you don't mind sharing?

I see. Hopefully you work out whatever's going on and get back there soon, then.

Ah... If it's any consolation, I can't stay off it either. ^^;
    (Sorry, I missed your reply before...) Ah, I see. Ok then, it's nice to celebrate your heritage a little, however you can. Nah, I don't, and that's a nice mix of languages. Anyway, how've you been? ^^
    My mother's mother's ancestor was Jewish. He left Europe (Germany i think) and moved to London before WWI. No i don't read Hebrew, The tattoo i researched from a book. Don't think i'm ignorant though, i know French, Spanish some German and Russian too.
    Hm, I should have asked, can you read Hebrew? Regardless, nah. I asked about your having Jewish blood, and was wondering on which side of the family you had it.
    Oh, I was busy with something, so I missed your message. Indeed, there are unfortunately always people like that. I see. That's nice enough, I guess.
    No problem ^^ I hope your connection stabilizes.
    I like to be noticed, but definitely not by those who would wish me harm, so going unnoticed is safer. I don't have a pet but my sort-of boyfriend has a big boxer dog and they both visit me sometimes.
    PS sorry about delay, my connection spazzed out and i lost internet for a bit.
    I like to be noticed, but definitely not by those who would wish me harm, so going unnoticed is safer. I don't have a pet but my sort-of boyfriend has a big boxer dog and they both visit me sometimes.
    PS sorry about delay, my connection spazzed out and i lost internet for a bit.
    (Sorry, didn't see you replied.) Good to hear~ I personally prefer as little attention as possible, unless I know someone fairly well (and not too much even then), so I know what you mean. It's always nice to find a place where you can fit in comfortably (or at least not stand out too much). You seem like a colorful person. :3
    By the way, out of curiosity, would you have a pet? If so, what?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom