Recent content by GhostFingers

1. GhostFingers

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

OK, how about applying that logic to the Ghost-type weakness. Many Ghost moves are related to shadows (Shadow sneak, Shadow ball, Shadow punch, Nightshade). There is a certain amount of dumb 'anti-logic' going on, you have to admit.
  2. GhostFingers

Generation VII Legendary Pokemon Discussion

From another forum: <<Also, anybody else find it funny that the Sun Pokemon is weak against Fire and the Moon Pokemon is weak against Dark?>> I didn't even think about that about the type weaknesses, that's fucking stupid beyond belief. Pokemon =/= logic. It also happens with Lunatone...
  3. GhostFingers

Contest Seviper vs Serperior

Serperior. Since move tutoring gave it more options it's just perfect. Before the big drawback was the limited movepool, but it's speedy, strong and very elegant. Seviper is cool too, and has access to some decent moves, and of course in a fair fight has a huge advantage over Serp, but Serp is...
  4. GhostFingers

GO Starter pokemon

Guys, the most amazing thing is happening. I'm getting an Android phone today, which means i'll actually be able to play a pokemon game right from the release date! I know this is never going to happen, but i want Gastly or Shuppet as my starter.
  5. GhostFingers

Contest Greninja vs Samurott

Samurott. It's got decent bulk and is overall balanced as opposed to Greninja's sweeper niche. Besides, I find Oshawott to be too cute.
  6. GhostFingers

Contest Archeops Vs Carracosta

Archen is cute and Archeops is a total beast. They are very unique, being that they always have one ability that no other pokemon can have, too bad it's a sucky ability. Still there are ways around defeatist, which is what makes it so underrated. So many trainers are afraid of the drawback to...
  7. GhostFingers

No U

So what's going on here? No talk beyond potatoes? I am disappoint. I've done 5 assessments in that time and received all distinctions for them. I worked hard - the pre-Xmas cram is in swing. Anyone else done anything exciting or important lately? Feels a lot easier avoiding this letter than I...
  8. GhostFingers

What does ^'s username tell you?

Loves Eevee, prefers to side with heroes rather than villains.
  9. GhostFingers

The no I game

Nope, LOL. The smartness would be to proofread. (Another grammar tortured sentence evades use of that letter.)
  10. GhostFingers

Rate the Pokemon above you [v2]

Lombre is definitely the 'coolest' looking of the evo family. 6.5/10. Good typing, decent but average stats, good movepool, fun looking design. Ludicolo is worth the effort of evolving a Lombre. Tangela
  11. GhostFingers

Inverse Battle - It's Super Effective!!!

Absol, use X-Scissor.
  12. GhostFingers

This or That

Treble clef. It's prettier and i learned to read treble first. (Not a viola player, in fact i can't do string instruments.) Blonde or Brunette or Ginger?
  13. GhostFingers

Guess the next poster's favourite Pokemon

I love Stunky's cuteness, and its evo Skuntank is one of my favourites. FYI Vanilluxe IS better in battle than it looks, but suffers the same frail shortcomings of most ice-types. Diglett.
  14. GhostFingers

Stereotypes about your country that's not true?

I really detest the likes of her and Hugh Grant for their wooden exaggerated accents (and their wooden "acting").
  15. GhostFingers

Ridiculous methods of evolution

It's not very hard, like i said before, just very specific. Save your game appropriately and SR if you make a miscalculation.
Back
Top Bottom