• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Recent content by GhostLucario

1. GhostLucario

Thoughts and whatnot

Most unique These are some very creative designs. Unfortunately, Jynx and Porygon have been pushed to obscurity (to say the least?) by GF or TPCI for their unfortunate implications. Jynx is another pokémon that has grown a lot on me the last few years. I actually wanted it to have a mega...
  2. GhostLucario

Thoughts and whatnot

The prettiest Gen 1 have some really pretty designs. I especially like Dragonair and Rapidash. So elegant, and their shiny colors are even prettier. Dewgong is pretty for me, I find it very elegant in its simplicity. Vileplume is the best of the Grass types for me in this gen The spookiest...
  3. GhostLucario

Thoughts and whatnot

Gen 1 The cutest I loved Oddish as a kid, I found it soo cute. Same with Vulpix and Growlithe. Pikachu is just a classic at this point and very cute. I also like Poliwag but then it evolves and... eh The coolest Hitmonchan and Electabuzz have really grown on me these last few years...
  4. GhostLucario

Thoughts and whatnot

Next up we have.... my review of Gen 1 pokémon. I actually got the idea from this really cool tumblr called inikavulpixelreviews check it out if you like that sort of thing. Anyway I will be reviewing them by listing my favorites, least favorites, cutest, coolest, prettiest, spookiest, most...
  5. GhostLucario

Thoughts and whatnot

I'll start with my favorite: my countdown of favorite main series pokémon games, from the most disliked to my favorites. I don't consider LGPE main series games and I haven't played them so I won't be including them. So here we go! 15. Least favorite games: Red/Blue Surprise! So, these games...
  6. GhostLucario

Thoughts and whatnot

So with the old blogs gone and apparently not coming back, I'll post some of my previous countdowns and stuff like what pokemon I like best, the types and stuff like that. So let's begin!
  7. GhostLucario

Your LEAST favorite Pokemon game

I haven't really played many spin-offs and the ones I have played, I've liked them all. So I will only talk about main series. Actually my least favorite games are Red, Blue and Yellow. They have aged really poorly and replaying them on the Virtual Console only brought back bad memories. The...
  8. GhostLucario

Pool - Will you buy any version of Sword and Shield?

I voted undecided but leaning into "No". I have hated the direction the games have been taking since XY, I didn't care for ORAS or USUM, despised SuMo and didn't buy LGPE. I don't see the point of spending a lot of money (for you US people is around $60 but for some us in third world countries...
  9. GhostLucario

If you were a Gym Leader...

I would have a ghost gym based on a haunted castle. The puzzle would be a run-of-the-mill teleporter puzzle like Sabrina's or Olympia or like a big, dark maze and trainers waiting at the dead ends. I'd like it to be middle game, like the 4th or 5th gym. My pokemon would be Trevenant, Golurk and...
  10. GhostLucario

Second Stage Pokémon You Like Better Than Their Final Stage

I don't dislike their evolutions. Do you?
  11. GhostLucario

Second Stage Pokémon You Like Better Than Their Final Stage

Electabuzz and Magmar- I prefer them over their evolutions, which I hate Torracat- Incineroar is my most hated mon Ivysaur- I never liked Venusaur Vigoroth- Slaking is ok but I prefer Vigoroth's design so much more.
  12. GhostLucario

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

I am afraid we're going to see the pokemon with mega evolutions in every single game from here to eternity. I mean a lot of the pokemon they added to USUM were pokemon that got megas (larvitar, mareep, heracross, pinsir etc etc) I would hate if that were to be the criteria for inclusion in newer...
  13. GhostLucario

What Mechanics from Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee Would You Like to See in 8th Gen?

I only care about following pokemon and pokemon riding. Oh and the nex box mechanics is everything I always wanted. But... The rest can go to the abandoned mechanics afterlife with... pretty much every good mechanic they introduce and then take away forever for no good reason.
  14. GhostLucario

Buy or Pass?

Pass. I have no interest on these games whatsoever and I already hated Go so this is no go for me haha
  15. GhostLucario

Best and Worst Pokemon In Gen 4?

I love Gen 4 so much I can't choose a best pokemon. I will mention some of my favorites: Lucario obviously, all 3 starters, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Gallade, Glaceon, Leafeon, Hippopotas, Toxicroak, Stunky, Drapion, Rotom, Giratina, Snover, Cherrim, Yanmega, Spiritomb, Dusknoir, Driflim...