Recent content by GhostLucario

1. GhostLucario

SV characters you think could possibly be transgender or non-binary?

I prefer the theory that Iono is a robot/cyborg ... IDK don't judge me. The only ones I headcannon as trans are Penny and Rika. Penny IDK she just gives me a vibe. And Rika because she doesn't have any typically feminine features. Grusha and Ortega I see as cis men, even if they are more feminine.
  2. GhostLucario

Who are your favourite Gym Leaders in Scarlet and Violet?

Larry is so refreshing as a character because he's just a guy. A normal guy.
  3. GhostLucario

What are some things you don't like about Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?

-The map. I don't understand why it rotates in that way, it doesn't show the pokémon that are actually spawning in the area, but the ones that could spawn there which is inconvenient. Also the zoom levels are so annoying. -The lack of shiny sound/sparkle. I am never going to get over this...
  4. GhostLucario

What Pokémon do you wish was in SV?

Other than the 60-ish pokemon still not in any switch games, I wanted: Darkrai and Shaymin. Most Sinnoh mythical and legendaries are in, why not these two? Same for Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. Kalos starters and mythicals are in, but not the legendaries? why?
  5. GhostLucario

Are Scarlet and Violet the worst Pokemon games?

I haven't found any bugs or crashes. Only minor graphical glitches. The games are ugly as hell, the textures are awful, the pop in is bad, the fall in framerate is tragic and there's no level scaling, but they're fun, the story is ok and the characters are good.
  6. GhostLucario

[SPOILERS] Which are your favorite Pokemon from Gen IX's full roster?

I don't know who was in charge of designs this gen but I generally dislike most evolutions. Like I adore the base forms but once they evolve.... ew. Lechonk, Smolive, Pawmi, Finizen, Gimmighoul, Tarountula, Sprigatito, Quaxly, etc. are some of the pokemon I like but hate the evolutions. The only...
  7. GhostLucario

If You Could Add One New or Previous Feature to SV What Would It Be?

The shiny sparkle/sound/icon in the pokemon's name. Why, why was it removed?! Especially with so many tiny shines and the sheer number of overworld encounters
  8. GhostLucario

What was your first Shiny Pokémon in SV?

Sheer number? I've only found one, a Lechonk and it was full odds. I didn't even notice until it entered battle and I saw it was pink
  9. GhostLucario

Am I the only one who is horribly disappointed with the duck’s final evolution?

I also hate it. I've hated every starter from Gen 6 onwards except Greninja and Skeledirge or whatever it's called.
  10. GhostLucario

What older Pokemon do you want to have in the SV Pokedex? And which Pokemon can you see not being in the dex?

I wanted the 60-something pokémon missing from gen 8 to be in this game. I am happy to see a bunch of them returning (Tynamo, Flabebé, Litleo, Oricorio, Vivillon, Gogoat). Right now my biggest wish is that Gen 5 and 6 starters make it in. Even if they're not in the regional pokedex but I hope...
  11. GhostLucario

Thoughts on Ed Sheeran being in SV?

I honestly hate this. I don't like the guy, I don't like his music, I don't like his voice. I don't care about GF or TPCi hiring pop artists to do music for the games or whatever. Just not him, please.
  12. GhostLucario

If you were an elite four member, what would your team be?

Ghost My team would be Gengar, Aegislash, Golurk, Chandelure and Gourgeist.
  13. GhostLucario

Smoliv Friend Club

My favorite new Pokemon so far. I just hope its evolutions are just as wholesome and doesn't end up a waifumon like Tsareena
  14. GhostLucario

What version do you plan on getting?

I always get both but I'm picking up Violet first. The color of the uniform, the professor and the legendary seem more appealing to me than Scarlet's
  15. GhostLucario

How do you feel about the new Terastal gimmick?

My thoughts: I don't like the hats (I don't know what else to call them). They look silly. But I do like how the cristalized Pokémon look. Very nice. Also we need to know if this changes types like mega evolution or if it simply adds a third type like Trick -or-treat and Forest's Curse. I'm...
Back
Top Bottom