Ghostsoul
Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello there, I've been seeing you around the workshop but I realized I'd never said hi before.
    Ghostsoul
    Ghostsoul
    It's a pretty cozy place! Although I am planning to start another fic soon, since that one got a little out of hand and became longer than I actually anticipated.
    Flaze
    Flaze
    Oh you're starting a new one? I never got to read your last one D:
    Ghostsoul
    Ghostsoul
    You can still read that! My new one is still in preparation and won't be out for a while.
    Ayoooo, I need to read your fic! What's it about? I've been super busy and it's cut into my free time. Oh, and if it's not clear, I am/was Constellation (this is my original account).
    Reactions: Ghostsoul
    Ghostsoul
    Ghostsoul
    Minor themes can impact the story in a big way! Especially if you use them right!

Ah, yeah, it kind of sucks right now. I've been told that is basically 'the hardest year of your schooling'. And I still hate a majority of my school class. I'll be able to make some actual friends (outside the internet) when I leave. Thank God for that. I seem to be getting a little better at dialogue. No better with description though.

Ah, I haven't used Nihilego yet! (even though I said I would). It's much harder for one thing. I'm pretty sure it's working against you somehow. I really need some better items and the like if I am to go past getting a streak of 6.
    Arkadelphiak
    Arkadelphiak
    Yeeees. I laugh about themes with one of my friends because the monster in my fic is basically a metaphor for cancer. So I'll just tell him "USE MORE CANCER METAPHORS" when he talks about his writing.

Things get way better after you graduate. And maaaaaan, university is more complex than wherever you're at. My first semester had a lot of standard courses that were quite easy since I had taken way too many "university-level" classes in high school. They're called AP courses, if you're wanting to Google them. They mostly taught me how to handle a toooon of coursework at once. How does higher education work in the UK?

Isn't it Poison/Rock? Such a strange typing. I don't see where the Rock theme comes in, but I suppose that's part of their alien nature.
    Ghostsoul
    Ghostsoul
    Cancer is a pretty interesting concept to apply to environments and places rather than things. Any disease is really, it can produce some interesting metaphors. (Honestly, I felt like I picked up on the metaphor when you told me about the monsters, so I you did a pretty good job.)

You do GCSEs at age 15, then A levels at 18 (which is what I'm doing now). I'm not sure about the equivalent to AP courses here would be. We have all or nothing exam style tests rather than coursework. It's very nerve-wracking because you don't know how they will turn out.

Posion/Rock is an odd typing huh. I think they gave the UBs some odd typings to add to their alien-ness, and make them more unexpected.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom