gia_man
Local time
12:03 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh so that PC Tokyo charmander is actually a Birthday Charmander. And I know it has a classic ribbon because it's suppose to have it. And it's suppose to be japanese name too. It's suppose to be Lv. 40, caught in cherrish ball, Mild nature & with the attacks: Return, Hidden Power, Quick Attack, and Howl. I would like the date recieved(says in summary) to be Jul. 20, 2007 (if you can. So if you can hack it like that, I can give you two celebi's or one celebi and another event.
    UT you know, untouchd. No level gain from it's default level. No change moveset, no extra ribbons and no exp gain
    How did you like it? ^___^ Lol, I go crazy when talking about that drama XD

I've listened to SHINee and Tohoshinki before. They're both good :D
    I've listened to (and liked) T-Max, KIM HYUN JOONG *-* (and his band SS501), Someday, and Jisun.

Trot is a genre of Korean music. Read more about it here.
    You can listen to the song here.
    Hehehe, thank you!
    I just got my White/Black copies a week ago, so still on training but let's trade/battle after I get a little further on the game! :)
    GUUSSSTTTTAAAA XD

Do you like any k-dramas? :3 (Have you watched Boys over Flowers? Like the best drama eeevvvveeeerrrr.)
    I don't listen to much k-pop, but the little I listen to I like ^^ I listened to one Trot song and liked it o-o
    I'm really sorry, but I can't trade.
    If you want to battle, okay, but my Pokemon suck compettitvely. See ya!
    LOL "me gusta".
    No me gusta español porque es difícil :T
    Gusta, Tengo, Ser, Hacer /hates Spanish grammar.

(Random message is random? oO)
    Okay, I'll VM you again when I'm ready. I was trading you an egg move Chimchar, what were you trading me in return again?
    Sounds good! I won't be on again till tomorrow evening, though. I'll let you know when I can trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom