Recent content by gia_man

1. gia_man

GO Pokémon GO Trainer Cards Thread

Username in Bulbagarden: gia_man Username in Pokémon GO: Giatran Location: Southern Ontario, Canada Team: Instinct First started: July 2016 Current level: 28 Pokédex progression: Caught: 180 Seen: 213 Gym Badges: 9 Bronze Medals Gold: Kanto (120), Collector, Scientist, Silver: Jogger (254.8km)...
  2. gia_man

Looking for Version Exclusive Legendaries and Trios.

Hi I have a latios I can give you it cloned just to let you know. Actually I can give you all of these legendaries but the are cloned
  3. gia_man

/GEN V: WIN2011 Celebi

Well I have all the Crown Beast already so Profoak: Something else mohawk1guy:Maybe a 3rd GEN or 2nd GEN Legends just not latis, kyogre, groudon, or the three beast Bladedge: Anything else BigBlue: What is this legendary golem you speak of?
  4. gia_man

fire starters(except chimchar) or growlithe

Oh you have iv GEN I can give you any fire starter and a growlithe than
  5. gia_man

/GEN V: WIN2011 Celebi

A bit late for this kind of offer but I guess better let than never Well I'm offering a WIN2011 Naive UT Celebi with it original moves and it is cloned just to let you know. I would like a legendary in return or best offer I get. I'll be available until I return to school on Jan 3.
  6. gia_man

fire starters(except chimchar) or growlithe

I can breed a tepig for you or a chamander If you looking for fire types in general just tell me
  7. gia_man

Wanted - Legit 10th anniversary Mew

If it for keeps, sure, but my MEW is cloned. Tell me if you want it
  8. gia_man

All choice items and a life orb

I suck at the battle subway right now and I have some smogon moveslet pokemon that need these items. If you have these plz reply and I'll see what I can give you
  9. gia_man

Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught in

Re: Week-long Pokémon marathon raises over $2,300 for charity: All 649 Pokémon caught How did they get genosect, keldeo, and meloetta??
  10. gia_man

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

no i met that i've seen... him"?" someone
  11. gia_man

The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat-Thread: Vol. 2

Miju, your name rings a bell but im not sure where...
  12. gia_man

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Well, my cousin was playing my black and i told him to level up my deino into a hydreigon and then a few days later i lokk at my dex and say to my self "Hm, how could i of seen terr... ( forgot name of the victory road legend" without fighting it...!", then i turn to my cousin and say "Did you...
  13. gia_man

Your Middle Name?

Stare in aw of MY middle name. GIA! Pronounce as "Ya" I'm vietnamese so... Gia. XD Don't laugh please.
  14. gia_man

The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] ~CLOSED~

Re: The Global Terminal [Pokemon Data/Hack Checker] There is a more simplier one called pokécheck making you change the primary DNS only and the V & IV GeN DNS "code" are the same. When you clone, they give you a premier ribbon so you can't trade it and say it's legit though and your pokémon...
  15. gia_man

Shuckle's Cross-Generation Mini-Mall (Temporary Close)

Re: Jason's Events / RNG / EV Training and Shiny Pokemon shop! Can i have the TRU Regigigas and the Ash's Pikachu? So far I can give you a Rash Palkia and a shiny Lugia with a Premier Ribbion because it was cloned through Pokécheck. Iv's unknown at current time
Back
Top Bottom