• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I saw your Shiny thread, and was wondering if you were interesting in any of my three shinies (besides Legendary Beasts and Pikachu evolutionary line): Koffing, Marowak, and Venomoth

If you are, could I please have a Mew in return, or Celebi if Mew has been traded already? My FC is 1678 2619 4676 if that's okay.
    I can give you 2 shiny pokemon for a gamestop celebi please. Also can you reserve me one too. Just name the shinies you want from this list: shiny psyduck, shiny golem, shiny geodude. Im already trading the Gengar to you anyways.
    I had someone with an Action Replay do it. there's a thread in one of the things here xD. but i got someone frm my school to do it
    Okay I will take the Mew. What pokemon did you want again?

Friend Code: 2107 6514 2728

Can I have your friend code please?
    hey Giga, can we have an IV battle? I just found a random shiny and would like to know his IV's
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom