G
Local time
6:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I totally get where you're coming from. The people and my interest in the fanon is what has been keeping me around. Fanfics, fanart, fan speculation, especially about TR (mostly non-TRio). <3 But as for the show and the games, haven't really touched them other than the occasional episode here and there. Right now I'm really into South Park and the When They Cry series.

And don't worry about replying late, school comes first. (Though it's always a treat to get a VM from you when you have the time. :) )

Stupid wacky weather gave me a cold, but other than that I'm good.
    It's ok, I figured you were off having a life, lol.

Buuuuuuuut HOLY COW IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN GURL! 8D I was thinking about you just the other day.
    Tbh I haven't really been in a Pokémon-y mood lately either. Still love the franchise, just been focusing on other series and such.

How's life been treating you?
    I can see where that would be traumatizing.

Yesh, cuz Brooklyn accents r AWESOME! And anyone who disagrees'll be found in da Hudson River with cement galoshes! >:D

Sqwee! *checks*
    Nurse Joy! So it was consensual sex then?

Many thanks in advance :D

So anything new with youse? (More Brooklyn accent-ness!)
    I have heard of Dubai, just not Emirates.

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.

So he was just mistaken about the whole thing then? What movie was this?

Good luck with that. I know a little bit more about MOTHER 3...I think. That's the one with Lucas and his bro Claus right?
    Less-pedophilia sex? How does that work out?

What part of the world are you in? *Doesn't know where Emirates is exactly*

Ninten = Ness in SSB? And I heard on TV Tropes that Giygas was inspired by Earthbound's creator accidentally walking in on a rape scene in a movie when he was a kid. Is that true?
    Have you played all of the Earthbound games?
    8D OMG Thanks so much! I couldn't help myself and watched up to the OP. You were right, Gio and Ash were so cute! :3

Thanks, I'm doing it today since I have off from work.

"It's so unique and amazing in all terms of a great RPG. It's just the same as Pokemon!" Isn't that contradictory? xD I still get what you mean though. I've seen clips of it on YT because I wanted to know what the hell Gigyas (sp?) was. You can only play it if you download a rom though right?
    Youse got a problem with ma Brooklyn accent? Why I oughta...jk xD It's fun talking like Meowth sometimes. Though why does he have a Brooklyn accent if he grew up in "Hollywood?" One of the many, many unsolved mysteries of the Pokemon World...

Aw dammnit do I wanna watch it then! But I'm still waiting for subs and finishing up DP. I just need to marathon the last 14 episodes on my playlist.

I didn't here about this, but I want one! *isn't a housewife, but is lazy*

Lol Ninja Turtles are awesome. Go Ninja Renaissance Fighters! I've never played the Earthbound series, but I know of it because of Super Smash Bros.
    Yes, the best of Diamondshipping/Giovanni/Ash buddies eva!
    I just go to "view conversation" to answer VMs because otherwise I end up posting on my own profile and going "D'oh! >.< "

How many OPs was Gio in? I only recall him in the Orange Islands one. And Pikachu is always adorable. I may never use one in the games on my team (except for Yellow), but I've always loved Ash's.

I'm currently watching DP episodes that were recommended to me plus the Sinnoh League before I start Best Wishes (Plus I figure it will be awhile before subs are available anyways) I found the animation in the Gible episode and Infernape's first episode to be pretty good, and I've heard the Sinnoh League was pretty decent (even if Ash ended up getting screw out of a League win in a shitty way)

Also check out the Diamondshipping Club, I posted some new stuff there.
    Yeah sorry about that ^^; I try to separate my thoughts into different paragraphs so they're somewhat coherant, but if they're still puzzling please ask me to elaborate on them more.

*Goes to watch the OP* Hmmmm I have mixed feelings on it. On one hand I'm sad at the lack of a human cast, but on the other the animation isn't too bad, we have Rica Matsumoto, and Pikachu is adorable running all over the place. Not my favorite OP (that's Battle Frontier), but I don't hate it either.

As for the animation in the show, I've noticed a difference too. Maybe they just got a little lazy since they switched to using computers? It seems like it got a little bit more cartoony (yes, I know it is a cartoon, but you get what I mean) compared to the Kanto/Johto era.
    Giovanni is the manliest man in all of Pokemon. Who else would go running in the desert wearing nothing but a speedo covered in honey lol?

Exactly! If I could have one pairing made canon, it would be Ketchupshipping. It wouldn't effect the plot in anyway, just give the viewers something to laugh about. *prays to PokeGods to have the Best Wishes writers bring it back*

XD Rofl @ that pic. I knew I wasn't the only one who would think those two looked like Timon and Puumba.
    Diamondshipping has a way better chance of happening than Shattershipping (There's no way any of the higher-ups of the series would approve of pedophilia, let alone homosexual pedophilia. That would be a marketing disaster.) Still, there's always fanfiction (unless that's what you meant in the first place, in which case forget ignore what I just said)

Ikr, I was so happy when they showed him in his new duds. Why bother giving him new ones if he isn't going to be doing anything but telling JJM to go to Isshu?

I don't think it's so much that the writers are lazy with plots, but rather focusing on what the show is about: Pokemon. The show is just a 23-minute commercial for the games. (Not that I would be complaining if they did go that route, I would <3 it, but I try to be somewhat realistic about the show. I doubt it could handle the awesome sauce that it would be anyways~)
    Not much of an Ikarishipper, but I do Comaship sometimes. Shattershipping eh? I read a fic with that a long time ago, but never found any others :( I had to look up those last two since I don't read PokeSpecial (I have two volumes, but since I lack regular access to it I lost interest.)

That's cool xD I'm open-minded about Gio ships because he's such a pimp, but my main one is Diamondshipping (You can see the other ships I like in my blog)

Thanks for the heads up on that! Definitely would like the Arceus one, probably not gonna get the Adventures one unless I get it as a gift.

Awesome people awesoming it up togetha >:D

FUCK YEAH KETCHUPSHIPPING! I wish the writers would bring that one back. It's not like it would hurt anyone and its practically canon.
    Damn the one time you were on the same time as me I had to go to work. Oh well...

Really? I thought it was just the concept and the plot of the first movie. Can it count as copying Kimba if Kimba was already copying Hamlet?

Yes, yes it is <3 Any other ships you support?

You're very welcome. We seem to have very similar ideas and interests
    From what I've heard/seen yes.
    Hamlet + Kimba = TLK 1
    Romeo & Juliet + Kimba = TLK 2
    Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead + Kimba = TLK 1 1/2
    Something like that. I'm not sure how much the latter 2 films were based on Kimba, but I threw it in there anyways.

:D Yay more members! Diamondshipping FTW!
    The latter. I don't believe Kimba's aunt (It is his aunt right?) randomly broke out with her own version of "Be Prepared." Not that I'm dissing it, I'm just a little bit biased because I grew up on Disney movies.
    Looks like we have the same thoughts on that. It's just such a fun idea to play around with~

I like Drew (he's so metrosexual lol), but I didn't really care for Zoey (I took a break from DP about halfway through. Now going back and watching episodes that catch my interest or were recommended to me.) As for Shooti, he sorta seems to be a Paul-clone, but we'll just have to wait and see how he turns out.

I've heard of Kimba, but have never actually watched it. I'm assuming that the only differences between it and TLK are the color of the lions and a lack of musical numbers (minus the OP and the ED)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom