• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please do not attack my blogs. I did not gain my perception of reality from the non-fictional published forms of the media that you were speaking of.
    Math was good until calculus. Then it all went downhill. @_@

Same here. You could spend a lifetime on it and still manage to only have a firm understanding of a bit of it, it seems.
    Philosophy sounds like it would be tricky. I have yet to take a philosophy class though, so that's not a very sound opinion. Do you find it to be challenging? (Obviously in a good way, since you have decided to major in it, but I'm wondering if it comes easily to you or if you put a lot of effort in to get your results, thus increasing the value in them for your job well done.)
    Least you seem to enjoy the freedom you have with it. =)

's ok. xD
    I'm going to a community college nearby to get my basics out of the way. Cheaper that way since I'm still living at home. Figure it was a better bet than going off right away and spending the extra money. Once I figure out what I want to do and basics are out of the way, I can transfer to a more specialized school.
    Sounds nice~ I'm jealous. :S
    I cashier. It pays for things, but not really enjoyable for me. It's nice when they pay me to sit outside or to watch TV though. :D
    Sorry about the late reply. ^^;

*looks* Evidently, the Bond movies left a big impression on the Japanese.
    *fave'd*
    Great quality in terms of both visuals, syncing and subject. :thumbup:

Show needs moar Domino so she can be in more AMVs! >:O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom