• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
2:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No thanks necessary, but you're welcome nonetheless~
    Sorry I didn't go into as much detail on each one as other posters. ^^; But those are the three main pairings with her I like.
    Thank you! And that doesn't matter, you're a great writer, so you have to be a great betaer by default. xD

It was a bit longer than I thought it was going to be though. I'll send it over in a PM.
    Oh ho ho, quite the bold statement to make. ;O

On an unrelated topic, I finally started that fanfic with Latias I mentioned to you months ago. I was going to ask if you wanted to beta it, but if you're busy with school and such that's totally cool. ^^;
    Ooooo interesting. I love Diamondshipping, but I can totally see Comandshipping working out.

Nothing fanfic-wise, but I made a two-part TR relationship chart of my "Diamondshipping is currently happening" HC. It's clichéd, but eh, I had fun with it.
    Oh that. I completely get you. Can't believe I forgot some of those obvious things. xD

On a unrelated topic, write any good TR fics lately?
    I think it fits dragons more stylistically, but otherwise, I'm not sure. I'm not well versed in Unovian myth, so I don't know if it has anymore meaning than that.

As for the Tower Duo, it's a bit more fitting, if you think of Ho-oh as being the more emotional one and Lugia being the one who clams and brings peace, which fits with their typing. Other than that, I can't think of anything atm, but I'm a bit tired. How does Lugia balance Ho-oh's gift of rebirth/life?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom