Recent content by Giovanni Sakaki

1. G

Team Flare Discussion/Speculation

Re: Villain Team(s) Speculation I'd really like a female Team leader. Also, I'm going to defend the honour of people (especially male people) who "fawn over" anime women such as Cynthia. I am a young woman, and it makes my heart glad to see men or boys sweetly smitten with any person...
  2. G

Why did Mewtwo kill Dr. Fuji?

Aw.. why not grant me my simple pleasures, Quattro? :) How are you defining the word 'weird', and on what grounds do you attach it to my post? Also, I would say that a headcanon is best defined as something which the canon it is based upon neither overtly supports or contradicts (e.g Madam...
  3. G

Is there any minor Background Character you want as a major Character !

It would be nice to see this delightful little minx get more screentime. (Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but why did Bill only appear in one episode??)
  4. G

Dr Fuji had been involved in human cloning research, with the goal of recreating Ai, before I met him. Also, to engineer a car crash in order to assissinate one person would be risky and extremely inefficient. For your own sake, I advise you to consider very carefully your assertions against my...
  5. G

Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to you?

Re: Do all these gimmicky stunts that Best Wishes! keeps pulling seem desperate to yo If BW ratings are dropping as much as this topic is claiming them to be, then, probably, executives and writers both are right now scrambling around like Dodrios to come up with something for Gen 6 that will...
  6. G

I also don't think that Fuji or any of the scientists considered Mewtwo to be 'less-than-life'. Perhaps what Dark Blueberry meant was that Fuji and the scientists considered Mewtwo to be the object (or end result) of their experiments - rather than the subject (subject, as in subjective...
  7. G

picture from Sea & Stars I think that Mewtwo's story can be read as an Existentialist narrative. I imagine that if an individual was born into the world with the mental capabilities of a grown person (as Mewtwo was) they would immediately begin asking themselves existential questions, which...
  8. G

Preview M16: ExtremeSpeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" What are merchandise placeholders? That seems extremely dark for Pokemon, even for a movie, and reminds me of Brave New World. What's your source for this? I'm interested to find out more. He may still be in it yet - if he is, mostly...
  9. G

I'm Thinking of an Episode...

Is Brock in it?
  10. G

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" Ah OK. I can see the second one now for.. some reason? You're right. The Mewtwo on that looks like new art, though.. Also I just realised that somebody's mattress is the background.
  11. G

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" These have gone 404 by now.. x-x Does anyone have a mirror? Thanks ^_^
  12. G

I'm Thinking of an Episode...

Is it a Pokemon Chronicles episode?
  13. G

Is the Pokemon anime fandom cynical about the show, and if so, when did this start?

Since 2010 (which isn't such a long time..) at BMGF I've observed (and admittedly perpetuated!) this.. wash of pessimism inside the anime forum which seems to colour discussions about the show. I notice it most whenever a new movie comes out, whenever 'the writers' are mentioned (lol), whenever...
  14. G

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect Mewtwo's Revival" Thanks for this.. Is there anything else of note in Yuyama's comments, or, could someone please link me to a translation? My yet uneaten hat: ... *sweatdrop*
  15. G

Re: M16 "Extreme Speed Genesect" Boy, I am SO out of the loop lately. But my Team Rocket senses are apparently still in good tingling order. MEWTWO'S AWAKENING, it is now?? From Bulbapedia: M16 - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Last time anyone saw the REAL Mewtwo...
Back
Top Bottom